HAPPY THANKSGIVING

mom-daughter-mom-blog (1) Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope you all have a great day filled, with family, friends, and turkey! We will be taking another day off from posting pictures of Princess A. In good news, my website is fixed and we had a ton of fun with Uncle J, Aunt Sheila, and Baby Monroe. We also had a great time watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade balloons get inflated. Pictures to come!!!

This year I am thankful for many things. I have the best family, husband, daughter, and puppy in the world. This year I felt like I finally got used to being a mom. I also grew closer to my husband and daughter. I attribute this to my blog. Writing and taking pictures of your life and loved ones everyday forces you see everyone for their uniqueness and to appreciate them.

That brings me to this blog. I started it a year ago and couldn’t be more thankful for it. I love the friendships I have made and the advice you all have given me. When people hear I have a “mom blog” they always think my blog is about me preaching and telling everyone what to do. Sometimes I do this but for me blogging is about connecting with other people so that when you don’t know what to do you can blog about it and get advice from moms who have been there and done that.

So thank you for all being so awesome and supportive!

P.S. I am also thankful for Tapirs. Last year I did not know what a Tapir was and this year I can’t imagine my life without them.

Tags: , , ,

10 Responses to “HAPPY THANKSGIVING”

1. snarkysarcasticbish November 22, 2012 at 11:05 AM #

Awwwwwwww sweetie I am glad that you have been having a fun time. Glad things got fixed for ya. Take care and have a great day. Much love, glad to have been able to talk to ya for as long as we have. Smooches

2. Angelia November 22, 2012 at 11:15 AM #

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your whole family!!!

3. clochette191 November 22, 2012 at 11:38 AM #

I’m happy that you had a good day for thanksgiving with your family, friends and puppy! A lot of things change in 1 year. Today i have a friend from new york who share advice and doubt. Thanks to have always a little nice word for my messages even if my words are bad lol

4. Melissa November 22, 2012 at 2:00 PM #

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your whole family, which includes Uncle J, Aunt Sheila and Baby Monroe! You’ve been a great influence on a lot of people this year. You’ve also given a lot of us a reason to smile on the days when smiling isn’t easy, so take it to heart that as much as you feel we’ve all given you, you’ve given back two-fold!

5. M. November 22, 2012 at 5:22 PM #

Hi!

A very happy Thanksgiving to you & your family. I’m not going to be sentimental or dramatic but I simply have to say:
    Thank you! For being an inspiration

Greez,
    M.

6. Mandy November 22, 2012 at 9:53 PM #

Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for giving us a little glimpse into your life and for all the things I have realized others struggle with on a daily basis. I am not alone in this battle and for that… I thank you.

7. Karen Nigh-Dent November 26, 2012 at 12:42 PM #

I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I have been following along on your journey of motherhood and enjoying every step. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, and allowing us to watch Princess A grow. I love that your blog is about normal everyday life. You paint a realistic picture of what being a mom is like. It has its ups and downs and there is no right or wrong way to be a mom.
    Thank you!
    Karen

• Shannon November 26, 2012 at 10:17 PM #

Thank you Karen… that made me tear up a little.