PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

This is a very serious post. It’s about quite possibly the most serious thing ever.

coco-chanel-toddler-2 (1)

I am an archeologist!

This post is about digging in the sand for very important things. What things you may ask? Well, we have no idea but we know they are important… and serious. Don’t forget Serious!

coco-chanel-toddler-4 (1)

Crayons

The post is also about some serious coloring!

coco-chanel-toddler-5 (1)

Don’t Smile!!!

Don’t smile. This is serious! Remember!!!!

coco-chanel-toddler-6 (1)

The Artist

The main point of the post is to show serious painter Princess A working on her painting that will hang at the top of the Guggenheim one day.

coco-chanel-toddler-7 (1) Why the Guggenheim? Because it’s one giant ramp and there is a water fountain in it… DUH!

Dress- Gap Kids

Shoes- Toms via Aunt Stacey

Tights- Little Marc Jacobs via Langley of What’s In the Box Blog

Janitor at Mom Blog PoopPeePuke.com

Lover of Funny at The World New York Comedy Club

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Melody November 14, 2012 at 10:20 AM #

She doesn’t mess around when it comes to her art does she lol? I do like her serious face. Very cute.

• Shannon November 14, 2012 at 11:24 AM #

No messing around here! she is a serious artist lol!

2. Melissa November 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM #

Coloring and painting can become a big time serious career! My son tells people my job is to color and cut all day. I even skipped pre-school and kindergarten! I really adore that outfit!

• Shannon November 14, 2012 at 11:23 AM #

Very true… it just cracks me up how serious she is about it.

3. snarkysarcasticbish November 14, 2012 at 12:11 PM #

that outfit is adorable and her I’m so serious face is adorable as well. I love her smile though, glad we got to see a hint of it.

• Shannon November 14, 2012 at 11:05 PM #

She is becoming stingy with those smiles though

• snarkysarcasticbish November 17, 2012 at 10:33 PM #

that does happen as they get closer and closer to the terrible 2’s

4. WhatsInTheBoxBlog November 15, 2012 at 1:22 AM #

Before I even saw that you were nice enough to give me a shout out… I was gonna comment that this post reminds me of the baby rock’n’roll class and the What’s in the Box song which is the namesake for my blog! <3 u

• Shannon November 15, 2012 at 7:54 AM #

HAHAHAHAHA it does remind me of that. We don’t take that class anymore because A is too old now 🙁