PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

zebra-coat-target (1)

I love zebras but…

When I love something I buy it a couple of sizes bigger than what Princess A typically wears so we can enjoy it longer. Usually this works out great but this time this coat turned out to be way too big.

zebra-coat-target-3 (1)

Seriously Mom!

She’s swimming in it! I feel like she will be able to wear this coat for 2 years!

zebra-coat-target-2 (1)

You’re funny Mom.

At least I will be getting my money’s worth.

What are your tips for making your kid’s clothes last longer… besides learning how to sew?

Shoes- Toms

Coat- Target

Janitor at Mom Blog PoopPeePuke.com

Lover of Funny at The World New York Comedy Club

Tags: , , , , ,

8 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Lisanne November 11, 2012 at 9:25 AM #

I think if you buy good quality clothes, use a good clothes soap and dress A with appropriate clothes according to the occasion (stuff you already do)…. And my trick have sewing invovlved again (not that much!!!), but my sister-in-law take a lot of my nephew old clothes, cut the good pieces, do the same with my niece clothes and make new clothes…. She even do that with shoes!

2. Shannon November 11, 2012 at 10:54 AM #

Lisanne… that’s actually a good idea. I know how to sew a little bit. I am thinking of taking it up again. I just need to find a small compact sewing machine because we have no extra space.

• Lisanne November 11, 2012 at 1:56 PM #

Go places like Wallmart or big stores like that. You should found a small one that fit your need and your budget. Maybe you can ask one for christmas? 🙂 As far as I know about sewing machine, the Singer ones are real good quality. And you don’t need to be a expert! I’m not and I hadn’t sewn for a long time but I managed to make a baby quilt this summer, by hand and pratically all by myself. If I can do that, you can certainly do it too! You can also buy a book about sewing too, so you can have something to refer when you need it.

3. Melody November 11, 2012 at 1:34 PM #

She still looks cute in it though.

4. snarkysarcasticbish November 11, 2012 at 6:20 PM #

I always buy things on sale during the off season for the next seasons. Meaning that when summer clothes go on sale, i buy for the next two sizes or so. That way i have things that will fit when the next season rolls around.

5. snarkysarcasticbish November 11, 2012 at 6:21 PM #

btw lol I love that coat. Too stinkin adorable…..