These pictures were taken on Sunday before Central Park was closed in preparation for Hurricane Sandy. I knew we might not be able to go to the park for a while and would be stuck in our apartment for at least 2 days so I wanted to give everyone some exercise.
1. My hair looks really good in windy/humid Hurricane weather.
2. Never underestimate how important being able to take your toddler outside is. Cabin fever is a bitch!
3. If your dog needs to poop outside during a hurricane let him suffer until he figures out you don’t care if he poops inside during a hurricane.
4. When you stock up on supplies don’t just buy the fun stuff like chocolate croissants and ice cream. Don’t forget to buy enough booze!
5. No one is more determined than New York City dog owners and smokers. I went out to walk Freckles during the height of the storm thinking the streets would be empty. Instead they were filled with dog walkers and chain smokers.
If you are dealing with the Hurricane stay safe and if you aren’t… I hate you!
Janitor at Mom Blog PoopPeePuke.com
Lover of Funny at The World New York Comedy Club