PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

princess-balerina-popatau-2 (1)

Uh-Oh

As I type this I am nauseous sitting in our apartment. The building is shaking a ton. I just walked Freckles which was dumb because a tree fell in front of us. It is shocking that there is no rain yet just wind. But don’t worry we are fine and I learned my lesson. Freckles won’t be getting anymore walks tonight. On to more enjoyable things!

princess-balerina-popatau-3 (1)

Yum

Like Princess A in a tutu.

princess-ballerina-popatau-1 (1) Her curls and bubbles!

princess-ballerina-popatau-4 (1)

Prima Ballerina

And Princess A’s dancing.

princess-ballerina-popatau-5 (1)

Princess A dances some more

the good news is Princess A hasn’t been phased by the storm at all. She is just happy that she gets to watch extra Mickey and Olivia.

princess-ballerina-popatau (1)

Silly parents!

I wish I could be as carefree as her but I guess I have to worry so she can be care free.

Janitor at Mom Blog PoopPeePuke.com

Lover of Funny at The World New York Comedy Club

Tags: , , , , , ,

16 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Angelia October 30, 2012 at 8:03 AM #

Glad you’re ok.

2. Karen Nigh-Dent October 30, 2012 at 8:07 AM #

I am glad you are safe! I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. As for Princess A, she is as adorable as ever!

3. M. October 30, 2012 at 8:43 AM #

Hi, I’m glad to hear/see something of you! I just watched the news and the pictures we are getting here (the other side of the great pond) are terrible…
    I light a candle for you, Princess A, The Husband & Freckles (of course)!

Greez & tons of good wishes,
    M.

• Shannon October 30, 2012 at 10:14 AM #

Thanks M… we prepared for it so we will be fine!

4. clochette191 October 30, 2012 at 8:44 AM #

Happy that you and all your little family are ok ! Princess A is a brave girl. The children are amazing ! Kisses to you

5. melissa October 30, 2012 at 9:36 AM #

Glad you are all okay. The pictures of Princess A are just adorable. It looks like she’s warming up to dance class and beginning to really love it!

• Shannon October 30, 2012 at 10:13 AM #

She is starting to like it but I think she will be more of a modern dancer because she hates the positions.

6. charlene lassiter October 30, 2012 at 9:44 AM #

She was the most adorable ballerina in her dance class. Glad you are alright but I still worry about you without electricity. Hang in there! I think of the four of you constantly!

• Shannon October 30, 2012 at 10:13 AM #

We will be fine mom!

7. Wendy williams October 31, 2012 at 2:50 AM #

Glad your all safe hope all stay that way it looks frightening for the pictures on the news

• Shannon October 31, 2012 at 8:01 AM #

Thanks Wendy! We have been really lucky!

8. snarkysarcasticbish October 31, 2012 at 4:17 PM #

Hey darling, keep this in mind, any time ya get freaked out a bit, remember the song Favorite Things from The Sound of Music. But in place of what they sing, keep in mind Amelia’s curls, bubbles, smiles and dances. It will always work out in the end. Glad you made it through safe.