PRINCESS A’S OUTFOT OF THE DAY!

Autumn in New York is one of the best things ever!

fall-tea-collection-2

Amelia the Explorer

I love exploring Central park with Princess A. We go almost everyday yet each time we find something new.

fall-tea-collection-3

Little Girl Big City… or is it the other way around?

This is the first year where Princess A can truly enjoy the changing seasons.

fall-tea-collection-4

Tree Pose

She stood like this for one whole minute… shocking!

fall-tea-collection-5

Rocks

The giant rocks in Central park are awesome. Except when your daughter wants to climb them.

fall-tea-collection-6

Tree

Same goes for the trees.

fall-tea-collection-7

Angel

She looks so angelic here. It’s hard to believe that right after I took this picture she took her diaper off at the playground and pooped everywhere.

Dress and Pants- Tea Collection

Shoes- Saucony via Diapers.com

Janitor at Mom Blog PoopPeePuke.com

Lover of Funny at The World New York Comedy Club

Tags: , , , , ,

10 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFOT OF THE DAY!”

1. clochette191 October 8, 2012 at 8:26 AM #

It’s a beautiful place. The sun shines and Princess A wears a beautiful dress. Autumn is great: my daughters love to take the leaves. I’m sure that Princess A will love it too lol

2. charlene lassiter October 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM #

Beautiful outfit! Looks very retro 70’s. I think she’s trying to tell you something. She’s ready to start potty training because she doesn’t want to sit in her poop.

• Shannon October 8, 2012 at 7:06 PM #

hmmmm maybe i will start when I get home :)

3. Melissa October 8, 2012 at 11:08 AM #

So wonderful! The park is so huge I guess it’s hard for us to imagine! I think your Mom is right. Once a baby won’t sit in their poop it’s time to see if they’ll sit on the potty. As independent as Princess A is, I think it will probably be fairly easy! Of course she could have been afraid it would mess up her pretty dress.

4. Melody October 8, 2012 at 11:53 AM #

It looks beautiful there. The fall leaves are one of the few things I miss from when I lived in ohio.

5. Vicki October 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM #

I was going to say the same thing about the potty, my son is still a babe, but I worked in daycare. I also like the dress!

6. snarkysarcasticbish October 8, 2012 at 1:17 PM #

The dress is awesome. If she doesn’t wanna potty train, duct tape on the diaper will work lol. Just remember to carry scissors to cut through tape when its time to change her. LOL

• Shannon October 8, 2012 at 7:04 PM #

hahahahah great idea!

• snarkysarcasticbish October 8, 2012 at 10:57 PM #

That’s what I had to do with my youngest. He would take off diaper and run through the neighborhood. NOT KEWL. Yea he doesn’t like duct tape to this day. #truestory lol

• Shannon October 9, 2012 at 8:21 PM #

Haaaaa I love that story katie