PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

Olivia the Pig is a very talented artist. So when Princess A got her Olivia bow from The Bow Must Go On, I knew she had to wear it to art class.

bow-must-go-on-11

Coloring

Princess A loved the bow so much she didn’t want to wear it. She wanted to hold it like a baby. So I put the bow on her and then took her to a mirror. When she saw that Olivia was on her head she smiled and was very proud.

bow-must-go-on-12

What would Olivia do?

Princess A did very well in art class. Maybe it was because she had Olivia to help her?

bow-must-go-on-14

I will paint your camera

She even tried to paint on my camera.

bow-must-go-on-15

Red for Olivia

Princess A’s teacher let her paint with red for Olivia.

bow-must-go-on-16 She decided to add some green.

bow-must-go-on-17

Yummmm

When it was play dough time Princess A realized she was hungry and snacked on the rolling pins.

Shirt- Gap

Pants- Gap

Shoes- Toms

Bow- The Bow Must Go On…I will be giving one of these away later today so stay tuned!

Janitor at Mom Blog PoopPeePuke.com

Lover of Funny at The World New York Comedy Club

Tags: , , , , ,

8 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Melissa October 1, 2012 at 8:21 AM #

The paint and rolling pins must be really tasty! I love that outfit, and the bow is perfect! As a new Olivia convert, I have to say that it would be cool to see all little girls wear an Olivia bow!

2. Jen October 1, 2012 at 8:40 AM #

She looks great! Thanks for posting!!

3. Jen October 1, 2012 at 8:46 AM #

Here is the link to my Facebook Page too. http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bow-Must-Go-On/304773362905120?ref=hl

4. Dijana October 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM #

Ah, to be a kid again! She looks like she’s having tons of fun, but what made me comment was the last photo… the play-dough.
    So, we’re playing with my friends in kindergarten, as it happens with a play-dough. We decided to make cookies out of it and took some of the shapes and went onto making our ‘cookies’. We did all we could think of, putting them in the toy oven, putting them in the windowsill to cool down and plated them on a serving plate. Then, my friend Irina decided that we should try them. Of course, after all that work, we needed a treat, right?
    All of my friends took a ‘cookie’ and started chewing and making faces. Curiosity took the best of me, so I took one that looked like the gingerbread man and bit a piece. It was gross!!
    The teacher came to our table and when she saw what we were doing, started poking into our mouths to take out the play-dough, but it was already too late. While she was dealing with my friends, I was still holding the remainder of the ‘cookie’ and I was somewhat confused. Then the teacher come to me and told me to spit, but I told her that I already ate it. To make her feel better, I told her “Don’t worry, it was just the head.”
    We were about 4 years old at the time 😀

• Shannon October 1, 2012 at 9:15 PM #

LOL that story cracked me up!
      princess A ate some play dough but spit it out on her own lol

5. snarkysarcasticbish October 1, 2012 at 1:58 PM #

That bow is just too much. I love it. Glad that she had fun. Painting is kewl.

• Shannon October 1, 2012 at 9:13 PM #

and eating paint is cool too lol