PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

little-deer-bambi-1 Princess A has been dressing very casually lately. I let her pick out her own clothes now. Kinda…

little-deer-bambi-2 I hold two items up and whatever she points to she can wear. Princess A loves picking out her clothes and feeling like a big girl but the first time I let her pick out her outfit I let her choose from all her clothes. She ended up wanting to wear a swimsuit and pink cowboy boots when it was raining and 50 degrees. If I pick two items that are appropriate for the weather and occasion and let her choose between them everyone is happy!

Shirt- Old Navy

Pants- Old Navy

Shoes- Saucony via Diapers.com

Lover of Funny at The World New York Comedy Club

Janitor at Mom Blog PoopPeePuke.com

Tags: , , , , , ,

12 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. snarkysarcasticbish September 29, 2012 at 10:20 AM #

That’s funny. Yea when they start becoming independent, tis a fun time for all.

• Shannon September 29, 2012 at 11:18 AM #

She really wants to wear no pants. Today she threw a fit because I made her wear pants. I am a mean mommy lol

• snarkysarcasticbish September 30, 2012 at 12:17 PM #

Come on Mom, who needs pants?????? My youngest?? Now 10, used to run around and take off his diaper and let it flap in the wind. I loved my neighborhood that we lived in cause they would be like Katie, come get your son, he’s running free. LOL

• Shannon September 30, 2012 at 2:48 PM #

It’s too cold now to be pant less. I let her do that in the house though!

2. gemma September 29, 2012 at 12:20 PM #

My daughter is 13 and I monitor what she wears now just as much as i did when she was little……it never ends!!!

• Shannon September 29, 2012 at 12:56 PM #

Yeah but I but your issues with what she wears has changed lol. It’s good though that you care sometimes I look at kids walking with their parents and I am like how did they let you leave the house like that?

3. Langley September 30, 2012 at 1:57 AM #

Shannon, the perfect time to wear a bikini and cowboy boots in when it’s raining in Manhattan. PS love her fancy pants here. PPS we need to get together soon, I miss you!

• Shannon September 30, 2012 at 7:58 AM #

I miss you too!!!!!!! I am going to txt you when it’s not 7am on a Sunday lol

4. Melissa September 30, 2012 at 12:36 PM #

I think it’s great that you’re allowing her to choose her own clothes! I agree that pants are a very good idea, but the swimsuit and boots sound appropriate for rainy days! She did have a bit of logic there! Those pants are adorable and the shirt is perfect for her! She is a dear!

• Shannon September 30, 2012 at 2:47 PM #

It would be cute for summer rain but it is a bit cold for swimsuits now. Maybe next year!

5. Therese Andjeski October 10, 2012 at 7:19 PM #

I just love the fashions for kids today. We have just started a new line of kids clothing. It’s called BooBoo Kids. Getwell T shirts for our kids that get hurt. We have over 20 different slogans . We need feedback, anyone interested check us outta boobookids.com.

• Shannon October 10, 2012 at 8:14 PM #

I will check it out and let me know if you would like me to review your clothes and feature them in a “Princess A’s outfit of the Day Post”