PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Before Princess A was born I was so excited for her to one day play in this play ground because it is awesome. It has huge ropes that look like spider webs that you can climb on. I took her to this play ground for the first time last week and now I am afraid of it because I don’t want her to…

leopard-bulldog-nyc-park-3

Uh-Oh

FALL. But she does everyday no matter what play ground we go to. She never gets hurt because most of the playgrounds have floors made of soft stuff that I don’t know the name of.

leopard-bulldog-nyc-park-2

Up and Away

After she falls, Princess A just gets up like she owns the joint.

leopard-bulldog-nyc-park-5

Climbing

Princess A’s legs are still too short to climb up stairs but she doesn’t let that stop her.

leopard-bulldog-nyc-park-6

So scary

When she walked across this rope thing I got so scared… can you tell by the trees how tall it is? Princess A laughed at me.

leopard-bulldog-nyc-park-4

Bye Bye

Then she left the park like she owns it because she’s a boss.

Shirt- Gap

Pants- Gap

Shoes-Toms

Janitor at Mom Blog PoopPeePuke.com

Lover of Funny at The World New York Comedy Club

Tags: , , , , , ,

12 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY”

1. melissa September 28, 2012 at 8:03 AM #

I really want a shirt like that! So cute!

2. catherine September 28, 2012 at 8:04 AM #

How is she when you leave the park or places that she enjoys?

• Shannon September 28, 2012 at 8:37 AM #

Really BAD!!!!!! She throws a temper tantrum. We started doing a countdown a couple of months ago where I would say you have 1 minute left so do what you need to. Then I would give her a 10 second countdown. This worked great for a while and she got to go on the slide one last time. But now she is faster and smarter and uses that minute to climb up something really high and then it’s hard for me to get her and when I do she cries.

3. star September 28, 2012 at 8:07 AM #

OMG! She’s getting so big! She’s a toddler Gangsta now!
    So adorable!

• Shannon September 28, 2012 at 8:35 AM #

Thanks Star. I love the picture of your babies.

4. Karen Dent September 28, 2012 at 8:30 AM #

I love her shoes! She is looking so much bigger now. I think you have a little dare devil on your hands!

• Shannon September 28, 2012 at 8:34 AM #

I definitely do. I told J’s stunt double he better watch his back. Princess A might take his job.

5. clochette191 September 28, 2012 at 9:10 AM #

My second daughter is a real dare-devil : she climbs everywhere and she has a strong personality. In France, we say : “little child : little trouble; big child: big trouble” I think it’s true. I love the shoes of Princess A ! I bought a pink leopard rain boots for my second daughter and she loves them. She has a similar shirt : there is the same dog with a gold crown with this text : “Princess portrait”

• Shannon September 28, 2012 at 3:57 PM #

those rainboots sound so glam. Princess A’s have fish on them. I liked the leopard but she kept pointing to the ones with fish so I went with what she wanted.

6. Greta September 28, 2012 at 4:36 PM #

i loooove the outfit and the way you are dressing her up! I just started my blog where I “dare” to post pics of my cutie wearing other stuff than the practical boring playground stuff and had to face so much offense just because I love style!
    Thank you for empowering me through your blog!

xoxo
    Greta

• Shannon September 28, 2012 at 6:28 PM #

Thanks Greta… and secretly the other moms are jealous of the glam stuff your kid wears.

7. snarkysarcasticbish September 28, 2012 at 8:44 PM #