HATS OFF

hat-aaron-haber-jackson-rathbone Princess A is still obsessed with hats. She doesn’t care whose hat it is she will steal it.

hat-aaron-haber-jackson-rathbone-2

This bread makes a great hat!

She also loves experimenting with creating hats out of everything. Princess A’s favorite things to put on her head are napkins and bread.

hat-aaron-haber-jackson-rathbone-3

Perfect

She eventually settles on wearing an actual hat.

Janitor at Mom Blog PoopPeePuke.com

Lover of Funny at The World New York Comedy Club

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

13 Responses to “HATS OFF”

1. Mandy September 27, 2012 at 2:14 PM #

love A’s facial expression in that bottom picture. my big girl loved hats from about 19 months until she was about 2. Now she likes them but they aren’t a requirement

• Shannon September 27, 2012 at 2:22 PM #

Princess A loves hats but on her own terms. If I put a hat on her she gets mad but if she puts the same hat on her head she smiles and is very happy about it.

2. melissa September 27, 2012 at 2:15 PM #

The little curl excaping from the hat is adorable! My son walked around with a small sand box bucket on his head for about a year. He even wanted to wear it to the store, but I wouldn’t let him. The bread is fantastic. I know you’ve mentioned her obsession with bread now she even wears it!

• Shannon September 27, 2012 at 2:21 PM #

Yes, her bread obsession has progressed to bread wearing obsession

3. The Husband September 27, 2012 at 2:19 PM #

What isn’t pictured here is the fact that J and I swapped our hats with Amelia every 10 seconds for about 5 minutes. He would put his hat on her heard, she would giggle and take it off and then I’d throw my hat on her head and she would giggle and take it off and then it was back to J’s hat!

• Shannon September 27, 2012 at 2:20 PM #

Opps sorry I forgot to mentions that

• snarkysarcasticbish September 27, 2012 at 7:24 PM #

That’s adorable lol, next time do video cause she will love that when she is all grown up. Besides I wanna hear Princess A giggles. #Justsaying

• Shannon September 27, 2012 at 9:11 PM #

I know… I edited my first video today so there will be more videos in the future.

4. Melody September 27, 2012 at 2:32 PM #

Awww! She looks cute in that hat. My little one made a hat out of an envelope the other day. It looked like an old soda jerk hat. I wasn’t able to get a good picture of it though.

5. Jen September 27, 2012 at 4:54 PM #

Haha! Princess A is soooo cute with a bread or regular hat!

6. Karen Nigh-Dent September 27, 2012 at 8:27 PM #

Adorable! I likethebread on the head, it shows a creative sense of style lol!

7. Missy September 28, 2012 at 2:26 AM #

Josh will only wear hats on his own terms too