PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

Princess A is a BIG DEAL. The only reason her shirt says “I am kind of a big deal” is because she is trying to play it cool.

big-deal-toddler-2

Thanks Mom for the backpack

I bought Princess A this Olivia back pack from Target for our trip to Texas. It was on sale and I knew she would love it.

big-deal-toddler-3

Thank You!

Maybe the backpack helped Princess A because she was a complete gem on the airplane to Texas! She slept the whole time and barely cried. I think she is becoming an expert traveler.

big-deal-toddler-4

Amelia Earhart Haber

I got to sleep the whole flight as well. Thank you Princess A!

big-deal-toddler-5

Mountain Climber

It was weird to arrive not completely exhausted.

big-deal-toddler-6

Almost perfect

Then on the drive to where we stayed she got car sick and puked all over me but I didn’t care because puke is no where near as bad as listening to screaming for 4 hours.

Shirt- Old Navy

Shoes- Converse via Diapers.com

Back Pack- Target

Janitor at Mom Blog PoopPeePuke.com

Lover of Funny at The World New York Comedy Club

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Karen Nigh-Dent September 22, 2012 at 5:27 PM #

Yay for Princess A getting used to travelling! Sad that she got sick though. I agree it is better than 4 hours of crying.

• Shannon September 22, 2012 at 6:34 PM #

She just isn’t used to cars because we barely ever drive. I also think she over eats on the plane. We let her eat as much as she wants because the doc said chewing helps with ear pain but I think next time we will have to watch her.

2. clochette191 September 22, 2012 at 5:33 PM #

It’s sure that un child crying for 4 hours is more tiring ! So Princess A is a big deal lol When i took a train to go Paris with my daughters, i was lucky because they were angels and no cry all the day.
    Princess A became a big girl : i saw pictures with Monroe and she will do an amazing sister.
    I love her t-shirt ( i love the t-shirt with words) and her bag olivia is cute, my daughters will love too.

• Shannon September 22, 2012 at 6:33 PM #

Yes… she is so good with Monroe… no I need to get a bigger apartment lol

3. hobee1971 September 22, 2012 at 7:48 PM #

She looks happy to be travelling this time. Maybe she was good because she knew she was going to be hanging out with her baby. I still think that is amazing and adorable! The shirt is right on target. Princess A is a VERY big deal!

• Shannon September 22, 2012 at 9:32 PM #

Maybe… or she was happy I got her an Olivia backpack lol

4. Melody September 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM #

Cute backpack! She looks like she was having a good time. Btw, do you have the same problem I do when you put a shirt or outfit on Princess A and it has a saying on it ( like the one in the pics here) and you get a rude or judgmental reaction because of what it says? I get that sometimes. The funny thing is, all the shirts my daughter has with any saying on them like ” I’m perfect” are from my mom. The way I see it is 1. She’s my daughter if I want to think she’s perfect ( or anyone else for that matter) i can 2. What should anyone else care? Especially other parents. Like they don’t think they’re kid is special. Sorry, had to vent for a second lol.

• Shannon September 23, 2012 at 8:55 PM #

Melody, I don’t know if people judge me because of Amelia’s shirts because I get judged all the time in NYC for so many things it’s hard to seperate what I am being judged for at any given moment lol.

• Melody September 25, 2012 at 10:48 AM #

Lol. I hear you on that one.

5. Angelia September 23, 2012 at 7:57 PM #

Melody, people are just rude. You should see how the people around here dress and then they want to look down on you. The only pet peeves I have is when the shirt is vulgar: If you think I’m a *)*&^, you should see my mother. Or the sagging pants thing. If I want to see underwear, I can go to the men’s dept. And I don’t understand how that is comfortable anyway because when my pants slip down I can feel it and its uncomfortable. But anyway, people can just hush about little ones and their cute Tshirts. Princess A is a big deal, My nephew is a mama’s boy, he’s perfect too. All babies are perfect I don’t care what mischief they get into.

• Shannon September 23, 2012 at 8:54 PM #

Well said Angelia. I don’t think words with cute sayings on them are an issue. I do think it’s weird to say the least when shirts are a bit sexual. Which happens more than you would think.