PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

paper-towel-toddler-mom-blog

What was I thinking?!?!?!?!

Yesterday, I left a roll of paper towels on the floor. What a rookie mom mistake!!!

paper-towel-toddler-mom-blog-2

So much fun!

First, Princess A tore up the paper towels into tiny pieces.

paper-towel-toddler-mom-blog-3

It’s like a cape!

Next she ran around the apartment dragging the roll of paper towels with her.

paper-towel-toddler-mom-blog-5

Freckles Protecting Princess A from the paper towels

Freckles attacked the paper towels. This made Princess A giggle.

paper-towel-toddler-mom-blog-6

It’s a anklet!

Princess A decided the paper towels must be jewelry!

paper-towel-toddler-mom-blog-7

So much fun!

I love that my daughter can be entertained by something as simple as paper towels.

paper-towel-toddler-mom-blog-8

Clean Up Time

Even if she makes a mess!

Shoes- Tom’s

Shorts- DVF for Gapkids

Shirt- Old Navy

Paper Towels- Viva by Kleenex

Glamorous Janitor at Mom Blog PoopPeePuke

Lover of Funny at The World New York Comedy Club

Tags: , , , , ,

9 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. nan September 3, 2012 at 10:13 AM #

children will almost always prefer playing with the box the toy came in and discard the toy. and something simple as paper towels(especially as her furry friend like to play with it too)is like honey to a bear. irresistable. makes you wonder why you spend dollars on toys when all you need to do is buy a box!!!!! or a box of tissues lol

• Shannon September 4, 2012 at 1:23 AM #

Agreed or straws.My daughter loves straws.

2. Jennifer September 3, 2012 at 10:39 AM #

First off..I lOVE her shirt!! I want one. Second, I love the storyline that goes with todays outfit! 🙂 I don’t think i’ve ever left paper towels out but my kids have gotten to the toilet paper! I wanted to leave the bathroom door open so my daughter could get to the toilet easier for potty training but it also left the TP exposed. It was a lose lose situation.

• Shannon September 4, 2012 at 1:22 AM #

I will have to remember that when we start potty training.

3. snarkysarcasticbish September 3, 2012 at 5:39 PM #

Oh my goodness. Yep rookie mom mistake. Adorable shirt, I freaking love them shoes. I am glad she had fun cause that is all that matters.

• Shannon September 4, 2012 at 1:20 AM #

I am glad she had fun too because it took forever to clean up.

4. Melissa September 3, 2012 at 6:59 PM #

She really looks gorgeous in purple. Paper towels are pretty bad, but toilet tissue is the worst! It makes for tiny little bits everywhere!

5. Melody September 3, 2012 at 8:53 PM #

Lol. I made that mistake once but with toilet paper. My little one unravelled the whole roll within seconds and was surrounded by it.

• Shannon September 4, 2012 at 1:17 AM #

I learned about toilet paper because of Freckles. I should of known this could happen with paper towels!