PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

zara-kids-tea-collection-1

Perfect fall shoes for little piggies!

I am so happy that Princess A can wear these shoes now! I bought them for her a year ago and now the finally fit. Just in time for fall!

zara-kids-tea-collection-2

What were you thinking Mom?

What I am not so happy about is that I am really tired because I decided to update my website design last night after a couple beers. DUMBEST IDEA EVER!

zara-kids-tea-collection-3

It’ll be fun watching you try to stay awake at the party today.

Today is going to be a rough day because I am exhausted, annoyed with my blog design, and I am going to a 2nd birthday party today. Rough!

zara-kids-tea-collection-4

This is what you will look like in 3 hours mommy.

I hope I don’t fall asleep against the wall at the party!

zara-kids-tea-collection-5

Catch me if you can sleepy head!

It will be really hard to chase Princess A around because she has a way of magically acting up when I am exhausted.

zara-kids-tea-collection-6

Serene

But maybe she will surprise me and behave calmly.

zara-kids-tea-collection-7

Hmmmmmmm

Princess A is a really good kid so anything is possible.

zara-kids-tea-collection-8

Road Runner

Ok, well she is a really good kid but she is also fast and loves to move. She pretty much behaves all the time. The problem is that she behaves while running around like a maniac. I better get some coffee

Moral of Story: NEVER DRINK A COUPLE OF BEERS ON A FRIDAY NIGHT AND THEN DECIDE TO RE-DESIGN YOUR BLOG. ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY FILLED WITH SCREAMING CHILDREN THE NEXT DAY!

Please be patient while I work out some kinks on my blog :).

Dress- Tea Collection

Shoes- Zara Kids

Tags: , , , , ,

7 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Jennifer August 18, 2012 at 8:09 AM #

Hint: try to keep a positive attitude. As soon as you give in everything will seem souch worse. Of you try to stay positive it won’t seem so bad and you should be able to make or through the day. (or at least to a nap)

• Shannon August 18, 2012 at 8:44 AM #

very true jennifer. I feel like Princess A picks up on my mood when I am negative.

2. Jennifer August 18, 2012 at 8:11 AM #

*so much… Not such
    *if…not of
    Two kids and no coffee yet 😉

3. hobee1971 August 18, 2012 at 7:35 PM #

I hope things went well today! Love the dress and shoes. She looks adorable in that style of dress!

• Shannon August 18, 2012 at 8:04 PM #

They went pretty well because she took really long naps today for some reason. I think she felt bad for me lol

4. Kathleen August 18, 2012 at 11:45 PM #

Been reading your blog for while, LOVE it by the way, I’m the worlds worst comment leaver though, I always say “I’ll post it later.” We all know how well that works. But today I could NOT help but let you know im in LOVE with princess A’s new shoes! I want them not only for my daughter, but for myself! Stay fabulous and keep the fashion coming! Xoxo

• Shannon August 19, 2012 at 7:34 AM #

Zara has the for women and kids. They are called the butcher shoes I believe. They don’t have this color currently as I bought them a year ago. But every season they come out with a couple different colors of this shoe for women and kids 🙂