PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY

hot summer baby fan

Fanning the princess!

It’s really hot in NYC right now. I want to take a shower 5 times a day. Better yet I want to live in a shower. We got Princess A a fan to cool her off.

saucony central park

This heat is Gross.

The fan doesn’t really work. I know this because Princess A makes her unhappy face at me. Whatever, we tried!!!!!

77 kids uppababy

Posing

I absolutely love this dress on Princess A and I wish it came in my size!!!!!

77 kids central park

Pigtail.

Here’s the back of the dress and Princess A’s adorable pigtail.

Shoes- Saucony via Diapers.com

Dress- 77 kids

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

15 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY”

1. Sharise Latham August 8, 2012 at 9:16 AM #

Princess A I know the feeling! While is it very hot here in OK, going thru the change and have hot flashes on top of the heat is hell! You just do what ya got to do to stay cool and happy! I luv the pigtail curl! Momma you keep cool and happy too!!!

• Brianna August 8, 2012 at 10:47 AM #

I agree it’s really hot in OK. Wishing to be in Alaska or somewhere at the moment and it’s not even 10 yet.

• Shannon August 8, 2012 at 10:52 AM #

I love that so many cool people from OK read my blog…. besides the ones related to me lol!

• Brianna August 8, 2012 at 11:04 AM #

It’s because you’re awesome and we love reading your blogs each day.

• Shannon August 8, 2012 at 10:50 AM #

Thanks Sharise!

2. Brianna August 8, 2012 at 10:46 AM #

It’s really hot here in OK also. My girls have been begging to go to the pool to cool off a bit. Hope the company is having a great time and relaxing with you.

• Shannon August 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM #

We are. I wish I had a pool!!!! I guess my apartment is a little small for that though lol.

• Brianna August 8, 2012 at 11:03 AM #

we don’t have one either, but I’m thinking about taking them today a little later. My apartment isn’t much bigger than yours I’m afraid. The dress on Amelia looks cool, and I love the colors. I forgot to mention that before. Glad y’all are getting some relaxing time with friends and Oklahoma rocks so yea. Texas is better though as I’m from there so have to add that tid bit.

• Shannon August 8, 2012 at 12:40 PM #

I like Texas as well because I have friends and family there… but Oklahoma is my fav because my sister and Grandma live there 🙂

3. snarkysarcasticbish August 8, 2012 at 1:58 PM #

I won’t complain, I live in the house LOL. We have a pool in the community but we haven’t gone for a while. I am sure that it is hot outside

4. Melissa August 8, 2012 at 10:09 PM #

It wasn’t so bad here today, but I don’t have A/C in my car so even at 85 or 90 it’s a nasty ride home. I feel Princess A’s pain. I love her unhappy face, not that she’s unhappy of course, but that she can look so adorable while doing it. I wish I had a cure for the hot weather ickys but it’s just simply miserable right now. Have you tried freezing her favorite fruit juice until slushy for a treat when you get back to the apartment? It really works for me when I get overheated and yucky feeling.

• Shannon August 9, 2012 at 8:44 AM #

That’s a good idea but first I need to find a juice that she likes. She is so picky!

5. Lisa August 9, 2012 at 2:14 AM #

ARGH!! Stop rubbing it in that it’s hot and it’s summer LOL. It’s cold and wet in australia and i have the flu…and all i want is summer…i love summer i wish i lived someplace where it is summer all year round. Vent over lol…But hope u are all keep cool 🙂

• Shannon August 9, 2012 at 8:42 AM #

Well I am jealous that it is cool!!!