PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

childrens fashion old navy

Street Style

I love girly clothes but I also love rocker baby clothes. It can be hard to find rocker clothes for a baby girl so sometimes I shop in the boy’s section.

cavalier king charles spaniel mom blog

Don’t look at me

I got this awesome onesie for Princess A from the boys section at Old Navy. Whenever she wears it people say, “Your son is so handsome.” What girls can’t wear black?!?!?!?!

old navy baby

Too cool for your gender stereotypes.

I love putting Princess A in pink and tutus but I hate that whenever she wears something besides pink people assume she is a boy. Kids should be able to wear whatever colors they want!

Onesie- Old Navy

Shoes- Tom’s

Sunglasses- Gap Kids

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Mike July 28, 2012 at 11:10 AM #

I love these outfits! She’s so cute! Cool!

2. Melissa July 28, 2012 at 3:34 PM #

Very cool. Princess A looks nothing like a boy though!

• Shannon July 28, 2012 at 9:58 PM #

I agree but people are stupid.

3. Jess July 28, 2012 at 5:58 PM #

This is why I always, even if I’m sure it’s a little girl because they’re in a pink tutu. Always say “your kiddo” or “your baby” is soo cute! What if a toddler boy wanted to wear a tutu? I sure as heck wouldn’t care! I actually told Warren once when I mentioned something about the “boys section”, I stopped myself and added, “or girls section, whatever you want.” I don’t care if he wants a pink shirt or heck to wear a tutu. He’s pretty much all boy, into legos, star wars and “pumers” (Pronounced pewwmurs aka guns lol) but he’s very opinionated and likes what he likes. He’s 3 and really into getting dressed himself, so we’ve gone out with his shirt on backwards, his shorts on backwards, doesn’t matter to me. He’s happy and proud he got dressed himself. He was my little rocker baby, had a Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Metallica onesies. Most of them were gifts lol! People know his parents well, when your daddy was a drummer in a metal band and your Mommy memorizes music, movies and plays like no one’s business…yeah you’re going to wear some interesting things lol!

• Shannon July 28, 2012 at 10:00 PM #

Jess, I agree. I agree. I always try to say your kid but sometimes I slip up as well.

4. Melody July 28, 2012 at 9:36 PM #

Cute outfit! There are a lot of cute clothes in the boys section that work just as well for girls. I actually have a few football jerseys for Amy that were probably intended for boys but I put her in them anyway. Sometimes you just gotta represent lol. Plus, I never saw an issue with dressing either gender in clothes that weren’t intended for that gender. If I’m not sure the gender of someones baby or child I either just ask or I’m non specific when speaking about them.

• Shannon July 28, 2012 at 10:01 PM #

I also get sports clothes for Amelia in the boy section :)