PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

baby dog swing

Don’t laugh at me Princess A!

We went to the playground that doesn’t have the special dog swing. Freckles started crying so I let put him in the bucket swing. Princess A laughed at him but…

dog mom blog

Finally!

This made Freckles very happy!

baby dog swing

Finally, the treatment I deserve.

They both enjoyed themselves.

cardinals st. louis dog bowl

What is this?!?!?!?!

We went home and I tried to take a picture of Freckles with his Cardinals dog bowl from SuperGlamDog Tanner and Princess A with her tutu from SuperGlamFan Laura. Princess A was very interested with the bowl because I have been hiding it from her in Freckles’ special area.

cardinals baseball crown

Thanks for the crown Laura!

Princess A decided the dog bowl must be a crown for her.

cardinals cavalier king charles spaniel

Is it a shoe?

Princess A can now say shoe so she changed her mind and decided the bowl mist be a shoe.

cardinals baseball shoe

Perfect fit!

Her foot fit perfectly but then she realized she has two feet and there was only one bowl.

mom blog baby shoe

A double shoe

Princess A thought that maybe the bowl was some sort of double shoe. Then she realized she couldn’t walk with both her feet in it and gave up.

cavalier king charles spaniel dog bowl cardinals

Finally!

While Princess A was busy I finally got a picture of Freckles with his glam new dog bowl. He did his best to look like a brooding dog model.

tutu children's fashion

Pretty in pink

I finally got the tutu on Princess A but before I was able to get a good picture Princess A did the unthinkable.

cavalier king charles spaniel tutu

Why me?!?!?!?!?!

She put her tutu on Freckles. I felt bad for him but had to take a picture. Sorry Freckles.

Laura and Tanner, thank you for the presents. The bowl is back in hiding where only Freckles can get to it and Princess A is enrolled in dance class for the fall and will have many chances to wear the glam tutu. We will hopefully get better pictures of the gifts to share with you!

Cardinals t-shirt- Aunt Stacey

Shorts- Little Missmatched via Aunt Stacey

Shoes- Crocs via PoopPeepUke The Store

Bowl- SuperGlamDog Tanner

Tutu- SuperGlamFan Laura

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

18 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Uli July 22, 2012 at 9:18 AM #

LOL, love the last picture! I coud have sworn I heard that sigh even in Germany :-D

2. Sugar July 22, 2012 at 9:31 AM #

OMG I had to laugh so hard watching the pictures!! Freckles in that swing… and Amelia with the bowl..and finally poor Freckles with the Tutu! OMG great!!! That made my day!!

3. Francesca July 22, 2012 at 9:38 AM #

I think, he looks cute with the tutu. ;-)
    (But I say that, because I love to decorate my dog as well and try to make pics. I´ve a very lovely where he wears a red ribbon.^^)
    But Princess A looks way better in it. :-)

The bowl looks good. Its cool, that there are so many great stuff for dogs now. Even though they didn´t care. But its funny for the dog-parents to buy this stuff (and make tons of pics of it to share it. Not that I ever do that… *whistle*).

I just think, JJ can by lucky, that our swings have another design. Otherwise I would be tempted to put him on one and see, what happens.

I love the smile of Freckles. :-) And he and Princess A both knows how to stroke a pose. There mini-mannequins. ;-)

• Shannon July 22, 2012 at 10:23 AM #

Yep, they both love the camera!

4. Sonja July 22, 2012 at 11:28 AM #

I soo love the first Photo :D!!!!

5. Tanner July 22, 2012 at 1:08 PM #

I am so jealous that Freckles gets to swing! I’ve always wanted to fly but the closest I’ve gotten is sticking my head out the car window. So many wonderful smells and I don’t have to do anything, they come to me! I bet this swinging thing is fun like that so I need to try it. I’m glad Freckles and his little person like the bowl. Laura was saying something about the most perfect Princess t-shirt ever but I’m not sure what that means. Poor Freckles having that pink cone of shame on him. It looks much better on the little person. I guess you take the good with the bad. Happy swinging, Freckles!

Your friend,
    Tanner

• Shannon July 22, 2012 at 2:03 PM #

Thanks Tanner. I am so glad Laura finally got you a computer so we can talk to you directly.

Love,
      Amelia and Freckles

6. Karen Dent July 22, 2012 at 1:21 PM #

I knew a picture of Freckles in a tutu would not be to far in the future, and I knew he would look cute in it too!
    I can’t wait to see pics of Princess A in dance class! I love watching little ones learn how to dance. It melts my heart and is one of my favourite parts of the recital at my son and daughter’s dance school. The little ones on stage for their first time, they always steal the show!

Karen

• Shannon July 22, 2012 at 2:01 PM #

I am excited too because Amelia is too young to be dropped off so it is a mommy and me dance class!

7. Melody July 22, 2012 at 2:50 PM #

These photos are too cute! I especially like the one of Freckles in the swing. He looks really happy.

• Shannon July 22, 2012 at 6:57 PM #

Thanks Melody, yes he loves his swing!

8. snarkysarcasticbish July 22, 2012 at 4:29 PM #

I may have just died laughing. Poor, poor Freckles….. Pink is a good color for him though. I love the tutu, Amelia looked adorable in it as always. I’m glad Freckles got to swing, I always say whatever makes em happy, keep doing it….. Take care

• Shannon July 22, 2012 at 6:56 PM #

Thanks Katie!!! He looks good in pink but he doesn’t think it is manly.

9. Melissa July 22, 2012 at 5:41 PM #

This one made me laugh so much. Freckles doesn’t care if it’s a doggy swing, he just wants to swing. Besides, it’s not fair if little sister gets to do things that big brother doesn’t. I’m glad he got his bowl back though. As cute as it looked on Princess A’s head, it really does look better with some yummy morsels for Freckles! The tutu is so cute, I think that Freckles looks very handsome in it even if it’s not his clothing of choice. It does look much better on Princess A though.

• Shannon July 22, 2012 at 6:56 PM #

Yes he likes to swing on anything. I am nervous though if the position is ok for him though. Luckily my vet has twitter lol! And Freckles loves the bowl but it must be hidden from the princess!