PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

toddler bicycle little tykes

Check out my fly ride!

Princess A decided to take her bike on our walk yesterday. It was really hot though so we didn’t last long. So we went home.

baby crate dog air conditioner

This is not staged!

FYI, I did not stage this. They do this almost every day but finally I got it on camera! Freckles jumps onto the air conditioning unit to cool off and since he isn’t looking Princess A goes in his crate and chews on his toys.

cavalier king charles spaniel hot

Up to no good!

When I was taking their picture they looked at me like, “What are you taking a picture of mom? This is totally normal!”

the great muppet caper

The Muppets!

Then Princess A got out of the cage and they watched The Muppet Caper while they cooled off.

Onesie- Zutano via Diapers.com

Shoes- Crocs via PoopPeePuke The Store

Bike- Little Tykes from Grandma and Grandpa S via YoYo.com

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Francesca July 15, 2012 at 2:03 PM #

The third pic is just hilarious. :-)
    Its really hard to make good pics. Especially, when one is not fast enough or the motive decide to run away…

• Shannon July 15, 2012 at 3:09 PM #

I know. Babies and dogs are the hardest to get pictures of!

• Francesca July 15, 2012 at 3:28 PM #

Unfortunately thats true. My JJ did the contrary thing to photobombing. :-/ Sometimes I just got the tail or something like that on the pic. And because he hates my camera he try to catch it. He already bite me (my arm), because he want to snap the camera or just try to stop me from taking photos. Sometimes I feel like a paparrazzo: I want to make the perfect pic, but its dangerous, because I could get hurt.
        But sometimes he just stand there and look right into the camera and I got such an adorable, “aw”-worthy pic. And this perfect photo makes up for the 15 mistakes I shot before…

• Shannon July 15, 2012 at 6:36 PM #

I am lucky because my dog loves attention and will take a ton of pictures as long as I tell him what a good boy he is. My daughter is another story though…..

2. Melody July 15, 2012 at 2:36 PM #

She looks so cute on her little bike. I need to get one of those for Amy.

• Shannon July 15, 2012 at 3:08 PM #

I really like it. it has storage on the back and I can push her if she gets tired. My step-mom got it for Amelia for her bday :)

3. Melissa July 15, 2012 at 5:17 PM #

My son had the first generation of that bike! No fancy handle or cool wagon, but he used it for several years. She looks just adorable on her bike!

• Shannon July 15, 2012 at 6:34 PM #

Cool! We are lucky to have the storage in the back… Freckles doesn’t like it thought because it is too small for him lol!

4. Vicki July 16, 2012 at 1:31 AM #

Her hair is getting quite a bit longer! :) I just love the bike too… these contraptions have come a long way since I was her age back in 85/86!

• Shannon July 16, 2012 at 7:10 AM #

I know. This is why I am jealous of her sometimes lol

5. Lisa July 16, 2012 at 2:10 AM #

How cute are them two lol

i was in my car today at the stop lights and i saw this lady wating to cross the road. She had a stroller, and in the stroller was a dog lol. I thought of you staright away Shannon, cause you have done this with Freckles and i was like “OMG i have to tell Shannon” i was so excited to get home to tell you lol it was totally cute :)

• Shannon July 16, 2012 at 7:11 AM #

I feel so honored that you thought of me!!!!

6. Karen Dent July 16, 2012 at 12:13 PM #

I have so many pictures of Katie in what was Kalie’s crate. Kalie would just lay on the outside of it and seemed to be thinking “now if only I knew how to lock her in there so I could get some peace!”

Karen

• Shannon July 16, 2012 at 1:20 PM #

Amelia closes the door on herself and doesn’t realize she can open it yet. Freckles loves it when she does this.