PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY

harajuku mini children's fashion mom blog

Serious Princess A

Princess A had another serious day so I took a picture of her in front of a brick wall. To me brick walls make everything more dramatic for some reason. Her hair now reminds me of Mia Farrow back in the day.

I would post more pictures of this outfit but they all have the same expression because she was deep in thought the whole day.

Shoes- Tom’s via Aunt Stacey

One Piece- Harajuku Mini for Target

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY”

1. Melissa July 13, 2012 at 7:05 PM #

My son is grown, but seeing this Harajuku Mini line from Gwen Stefani for Target makes me want to have a little girl! (only for a moment. I’d rather not have another one right now LOL)

• Shannon July 13, 2012 at 7:47 PM #

Maybe your son will have a daughter one day.

• Melissa July 13, 2012 at 8:29 PM #

Let’s get him through college and grad school first LOL

• snarkysarcasticbish July 13, 2012 at 9:40 PM #

Not even kewl to say that Shannon, we at our age, not yours, you have a while, but we at our age are def not into thinking that we wanna be grandma’s right now. Oh dear goodness gracious me lol.

• Shannon July 13, 2012 at 11:29 PM #

How am I supposed to know? My mother-in-law started begging for grand kids when my husband was in college. And when my dad and step mom gave me “the talk” when I was a teen they capped it off with but whatever you do don’t get an abortion because we would love a a grand child and we could raise your baby as our own and you could go on with your life lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. snarkysarcasticbish July 14, 2012 at 11:22 AM #

OMG lol well one day, u will be our age, and you will be like I don’t wanna be a grandma yet, wait til i’m 50 or so lmao, its all good, but dang being a grandma scares me lol i need all kids out on their own before I even contemplate that little issue. LOL

• Shannon July 14, 2012 at 11:52 AM #

I agree with you… I guess I am surrounded by people who would have been fine being grandparents at a young age lol. I think your opinion is healthier.