PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

subway nyc preformer

I’d perform with you but I don’t know if you can afford my fee.

The subway is so much more fun now that Princess A can walk. She loves dancing to the music of the performers but when they invite her over she either gets shy or tries to steal their money.

subway baby nyc mta tutu

I’m a big girl!

When she sits on the subway she gets a huge grin on her face because she is proud of how adult she is getting. We are proud of you too!

baby plaza fedora mom blog

I own this joint!

When we got to the Plaza Hotel for tea Princess A acted like she owned the place.

baby fedora mom blog

I’m home

Then she tried to escape to the private residences just like last time!

baby eloise plaza

Catch me if you can!

Then she ran around and I had to chase her. Princess A is cute but very exhausting!

baby story time eloise

I won’t stop

Princess A got so hyper from the treats at the Eloise tea she couldn’t sit down for story time.

baby crocs mom blog children's fashion

Over already?

Just as story time ended she finally calmed down and took a seat. Sorry Princess A! Story time is over.

baby tempre tantum mom blog

I WANT ANOTHER STUFFED ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!

Then she threw a temper tantrum because I wouldn’t buy her a stuffed animal. I had to hold in my laughter because sorry Princess A, it’s hard to take you seriously when you are wiggling your your leopard print ruffle butt.

Bloomers- Ruffle Butts via Baby Rock Apparel

Dress- Z’Baby NY

Shoes- Crocs via PoopPeePuke The Store

Fedora- Ross

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Melissa July 9, 2012 at 8:12 AM #

Oh WOW! That is an amazing outfit! She looks so rock-n-roll! She’s so lucky to grow up in a city where you can see amazing entertainers on every subway stop. I can’t thank you enough for posting pics of Princess A enjoying all the wonderful things about NYC!

• Shannon July 9, 2012 at 12:53 PM #

Your welcome Melissa. I love showing off Amelia’s NYC adventures.

2. Melody July 9, 2012 at 11:21 AM #

Awesomeness! That is definitely a cool outfit. I really like the fedora and leopard pants/shorts (I was never sure what to call those lol).

• Shannon July 9, 2012 at 12:53 PM #

I think they are called bloomers but I might be wrong.

3. Camilla (@Gamolie) July 9, 2012 at 2:29 PM #

I am so in love with the tutu. I can’t get my daughter to wear one … at least as a skirt, right now she’s wearing it as a tube top.

• Shannon July 9, 2012 at 3:36 PM #

That works too lol!!!!!!!! My daughter loves the way they move so she wears one whenever I put one on!

4. Amélie July 9, 2012 at 3:03 PM #

She looks like so glam with her hat! 🙂
    Her outfit is so Rock N Roll. I love it!

• Shannon July 9, 2012 at 3:36 PM #

Thank you Amelie. It is one of the few hats she will wear!

5. snarkysarcasticbish July 9, 2012 at 4:37 PM #

I still love that skirt and shirt and hat combo. The leopard print ruffle butt is just freaking adorable. Ruffle butts make me smile. Dang I wish I could have ruffles on my booty. #thatisall

6. Francesca July 10, 2012 at 3:23 PM #

Just one question: Do you think, I could buy this great outfit for myself? 😀
    I´m a little jelous now. Princess A is so much stylisher than me. I´m sure, they would kick me out of N.Y. if I ever go there in my just-not-fabulous clothes.

• Shannon July 10, 2012 at 7:44 PM #

Story of my life. baby clothes are so cute and functional. I wish all of my daughter’s close came in my size 🙁