PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

77 kids baby toms

Too Cool for School

My daughter is cool… way cooler than me. She lives in New York City, goes to museums all the time, and has an awesome wardrobe.

cool toddler children's place

My Shades

I was talking to my husband about this today and he said if Princess A is cool it means that we are cool as well because we created her. This made me feel better because I have always felt like I wasn’t cool enough because I grew up in Kansas.

mom blog cool baby

See ya later suckas!

Which just can’t be true because if I wasn’t cool I wouldn’t have such a cool daughter.

Dress- 77 kids

Shoes- Tom’s

Sunglasses- The Children’s Place

Tags: , , , , , , ,

20 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Jolijn July 7, 2012 at 8:22 AM #

Now that’s cool!

She is cute, shannon! And of course you are cool ^^,

• Shannon July 7, 2012 at 12:59 PM #

Thanks Jolijn!!!!!

• Jolijn July 7, 2012 at 1:18 PM #

Yeah you know how to write my name correctly ^^,
        Does Aaron know how to pronounce it jet?
        Lol!

• Shannon July 7, 2012 at 3:29 PM #

Every time I write your name I have to think so hard about it lol. Neither of us can pronounce your name yet. I don’t know what it is about our accents but it is hard.

• Jolijn July 7, 2012 at 4:53 PM #

Lol. I’ll explain the pronouncation to you sometime :P
            It has nothing to do with you, it’s just very hard to say for American ppl :P
            I sent u an email btw ;)

Have a nice, sunny weekend! ^^,

• Shannon July 7, 2012 at 5:31 PM #

Thanks! I will check my email. I have been really busy and not checking my email regularly but I will!

2. Jennifer Whyne July 7, 2012 at 8:37 AM #

Ok, if that outfit came in a larger size I would TOTALLY rock it!! And..I am absolutely in love with A’s legs! They remind me of my daughters when she was smaller. :)

• Shannon July 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM #

Join the club. Toddler girl’s clothes are so awesome. When I shop for her I am like I want this in my size!!!!!!!

3. Missy July 7, 2012 at 8:40 AM #

Love the outfit she is growing up.

4. Nadine July 7, 2012 at 10:20 AM #

All of you are cool… Just an awesome family.

• Shannon July 7, 2012 at 12:57 PM #

Thanks Nadine!!!! But sometimes it’s hard to feel like I am as cool as my daughter lol!

5. Céline July 7, 2012 at 11:20 AM #

Princess A is wonderful. She is a star with her glasses

6. Karen Dent July 7, 2012 at 1:40 PM #

I really need to arrange a marriage between Princess A and my Godson James! He turned a year in January and has the same hair colour as her. It is meant to be LOL! I love her hair colour.
    I love shopping for kids clothes. Now David and Katelyn love shopping and picking out their own clothes. Katie makes a great shopping partner when I am shopping for myself. Although she makes me strike poses (which she picks out) so she can get the full effect of the outfit I am trying on!
    Karen

• Shannon July 7, 2012 at 3:28 PM #

Katie sounds so cute making you strike poses! James and Amelia are close in age so who knows?

7. snarkysarcasticbish July 7, 2012 at 4:21 PM #

That skirt is just too precious, I do sometimes wish that kids clothes came in my size but i’m afraid the cuteness would be lost unfortunately. Princess A will always be kewl. Moms and dads are kewl too, just not always at the same time. Fortunately for Princess A, she has an amazing mom that gets her the coolest things to wear. Keep on being glam sweets

8. Melissa July 7, 2012 at 4:35 PM #

She’s absolutely a doll. That outfit is perfect and the sunglasses were the best accessory! She’s so serious sometimes that it makes me smile.

Being cool is subjective, like art. One person’s cool is another’s lame. You, the hubs and Princess are the coolest people. You go to glam events and live in the cultural center of the United States. No more are you “just a kid from Kansas” my dear!

• Shannon July 7, 2012 at 5:30 PM #