PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

STELLA AND DOT LOins

Wrong building but still glam lions

We took Princess A to the Natural History Museum for the first time. I wasn’t sure if she would like it but she LOVED it. Adults and kids of any age should go to this museum when they are visiting New York! I wore lion jewelry in honor of the museum.

natural history museum mom blog

Matching lion necklace

Then I realized there are lions outside the New York Public Library not the Natural History Museum. My Bad! I blame my mom brain but whatever I looked glam.

dinosaur bones natural history museum

What are you?!?!?!?!

Princess A loved the dinosaurs most of all. I wonder what she thought they were?

dinosaur toddler mom blog

I love you!

Her favorite dinosaur was this small one. She kept kissing the glass. Maybe she thought it was a baby dinosaur?

baby tip toes dinosaur

Tip Toes!

Princess A did not want to be held in the museum but preferred to stand on her tip toes. I was so proud because this was the first time I had ever seen her get on her tip toes. Thank You dinosaurs!!!

sea life natural history museum

No time for pictures mom!

Princess A also loved these small sea creatures. She let me hold her up to see these but did not want to waste time taking pictures.

natural history museum wow

Wow!!!!

Princess A said a new word at the Natural History Museum… WOW! Whenever she saw something she liked she pointed and said, “WOW!”

natural history museum mom blog

Look up!

We liked the whale so much that we went below it and lied down on the ground for a better view. People came up to me thinking I was hurt. Weirdos! Can’t a mom lie on the floor and stare at the ceiling in a public place without people thinking she is crazy!

dna natural history museum

DNA

Princess A stared at this DNA thing forever.

monkey baby banana

I love bananas too!

Then she looked at the monkeys. I think she liked them because they love bananas just like she does!

skeleton natural history museum

What is this?!?!?!

Oddly, Princess A was most confused by the human skeletons. She didn’t know what to think of them. I told her she has a skeleton of her own but she looked at me like I was crazy.

My Outfit

Dress- Jason Wu for Target

Bracelet- Stella and Dot

Necklace- Stella and Dot

Princess A’s Outfit

Dress- Harajuku Mini for Target

Shoes- Pediped via Diapers.com

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Francesca July 4, 2012 at 8:55 AM #

Another very cute dress. And I love the shoes. 🙂 I think, I´ll look if I can found a pair for myself. lol

And its really great, that you took Princess A to all these events and to a museum. She have such an exciting and experience-full life. Sometimes I´m a little jealous. 😉
    I´m kind of stunned, that she like the Museum. I mean, a lot of adults can´t see, how great it could be. And your little girl recognize the awesomeness there. 🙂

• Shannon July 4, 2012 at 9:04 AM #

We went because our friends have free tickets to the Natural History Museum. I thought she would be scared of the dinosaurs but she LOVED them!

2. Karen Dent July 4, 2012 at 11:01 AM #

I love the shoes too and the dress. We are hoping to take the kids to the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto this summer, they are having a dinosaur exhibit that David wants to see.
    My sister and her family are heading to New York next week for the first time. I keep getting ideas for things for them to do from your blog. I have no idea what they will end up doing though.

Karen

• Shannon July 4, 2012 at 12:48 PM #

lol. That is a great compliment. I really suggest the Natural History Museum. I was surprised Amelia liked it so much. Also, I saw kids of all ages and even too cool for school teenagers having fun!

3. Brianna July 4, 2012 at 11:49 AM #

Those pics are too cute and I cannot wait till I get there next spring. That’s one of the places on my list to go. Thank you for sharing them with us!

• Shannon July 4, 2012 at 12:47 PM #

You are welcome. It is definitely a must see!

4. Melissa July 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM #

I miss living in a city! When my kid was little I would take him to the Natural History museum and the art museum at University of Louisville. They had a planetarium and all kinds of cool stuff. I know that Louisville isn’t anything close to NYC in regards to great museums, but where I live now has none. If I ever get to go to NYC, I’m so spending a week inside every museum I can find.

It’s wonderful that Princess loved the museum. Early exposure is the best way to insure that they always keep their curiosity!

• Shannon July 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM #

I am sure Louisville has great museums too! I am jealous of Princess A though. I loved dinosaurs as a kid and would have loved to get to go to the Natural History museum at a young age!

5. Melody July 5, 2012 at 4:29 PM #

It looks like Princess A had a lot of fun. I’d love to take my daughter there someday. She’d especially like the dinosaur exhibit.

• Shannon July 5, 2012 at 7:01 PM #

You should. Kids LOVE it.