I am not saying getting drunk is the most awesome thing you can do but sometimes I wish I could get the pearls of wisdom from my drunk self without getting drunk. This is impossible but here are a couple of the amazing things I have thought of while drunk and would tell my daughter minus the explanation of how I came up with these answers.
1. Drink but don’t get drunk.
2. Don’t hang out with people when you are drunk that you wouldn’t spend time with sober.
3. Have a friend take a video of you while you are drunk and watch it the next day. You might not drink so much next time.
4. Water is important.
5. Don’t drive, text, talk on the phone, update your twitter or facebook status, write an email, or anything else important after even a small glass of wine. Unless it is calling me. You can always call me no matter what you are doing.
6. Everyone loves you.
7. Random strangers can be fun to talk to and give you interesting advice just don’t talk to them for too long because they might steal your purse.
8. Always have an exit strategy.
9.Tomorrow is another day.