PUPPY BABY ELLA

newborn pitbull

BABY PUPPY

This is Ella AKA Chibi which means runt in Japanese. She was born on June 28th and is the runt of her litter but that doesn’t matter because cute things come in all shapes and sizes. I showed Princess A this picture thinking she would love it because two of her first words were baby and puppy. She was very confused though because she has never seen a puppy this young. Ella is a pit bull. I LOVE pit bulls and this may be off topic but I think pit bulls get a bad wrap. I know a ton of sweet pit bulls and think if a pit bull is aggressive and mean it is the owners fault. OK, off my soapbox now. Congrats to SuperGlamFan Jaclyn and her fiance on their new edition. I hope Ella brings as much joy to your life as Freckles has to ours.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

12 Responses to “PUPPY BABY ELLA”

1. Vicki July 2, 2012 at 4:49 PM #

I know a couple pitbulls, one lives on our street & plays w/our dog – he’s pretty protective of his family’s property, but if the owners welcome you onto their lot, he’s fine. The other pitbull belongs to my friend – she’s very protective over children & people she knows. She doesn’t attack, she can be very sweet, she just wants you to know she’s there & to not step out of line! 😉

• Shannon July 2, 2012 at 7:11 PM #

I could understand that. I don’t want anyone to mess with my fam either. The pit bull in our building is complete mush though. He is scared of my dog and never gets aggressive lol.

2. Jaclyn July 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM #

I fell in love with the breed after watching “Pitbulls and Parolees” on Animal Planet. The only pits I’ve met are Ella’s parents, but they’re both wonderful dogs. They were both affectionate, even tho they’d never met us before. I’m sure they’re different when they’re at home, but as long as they’re good with people they meet on the street, it doesn’t really matter. I can’t wait to bring her home, she was one of 11 puppies! All of them are brindle, too.

• Shannon July 3, 2012 at 7:45 AM #

I love that show!!!!!

• Jaclyn July 3, 2012 at 1:08 PM #

They helped change alot of my misconceptions about the breed.

• Shannon July 3, 2012 at 1:42 PM #

I was scared of my neighbors dog because he is a pit but then he would come up to me with his puppy dog eyes and wagging tail and my mind was changed!

• Jaclyn July 3, 2012 at 2:23 PM #

I’m pretty sure the biggest part of their bad reputation comes from the type of people that usually have them. They may not be bad people, but they look intimidating, and it makes people nervous. Like the dogs themselves. They might be sweet dogs, but they look scary (with their broad shoulders, barrel chests, and muscular frames), and it makes people nervous.

• Shannon July 3, 2012 at 5:30 PM #

I guess I could see that. I think I am biased because all the pit bulls I know are complete softies and love to give my daughter kisses which makes her giggle and is basically the cutest thing ever. Our neighbors pit bull actually paws our door when he walks by because he wants to say hi to my daughter and dog lol

3. Jaclyn July 3, 2012 at 11:26 PM #

Lol. I’m glad we know people that can help us get her socialized. That’s one of the keys for a good dog, varied company. One of my fiance’s co-workers has a 3 and 5 year old, and she agreed they can help wear each other out when Ella is older. I know it hasn’t even been a week, but I can’t wait for it.

• Shannon July 4, 2012 at 7:34 AM #

Socialization is very important…. we took Freckles to puppy playgroups to help him lol

• Jaclyn July 4, 2012 at 5:43 PM #

Lol. I’d like to do that, but there’s not anything in town and my car isn’t in good enough condition to drive anywhere but my work. And I’m too short to drive my fiance’s manual SUV.

• Shannon July 4, 2012 at 6:41 PM #

Well, as long as there are other dogs near you that she can play with she will be fine. We were lucky that there was a puppy playgroup within walking distance.