PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

little marc jacobs graffiti nyc

I got your back

Princess A may be small but she is very supportive in many ways!

little marc jacobs nyc baby

Strutting

Sometimes when I am feeling blue she walks around the apartment screaming and banging Freckles’ leash against the wall reminding me that walks can change your mood.

baby advice nyc

Steps are cool

Princess A is determined to master steps and stairs. She is obsessed with them and would go up and down stairs all day if I let her. This reminds me to stay strong and enjoy the little things in life.

unique baby marc jacobs

Sunglasses Princess A Style!

Princess A also reminds me to march to the beat of your own drum. If it makes you happy to wear your sunglasses crooked and upside down do it! Who cares what people think!

Shoes- Crocs via PoopPeePuke The Store

Onesie- Little Marc Jacobs via PoopPeePuke The Store

Bow- Walmart via Grandma H

Sunglasses- Baby Gap

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

19 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Lisa June 30, 2012 at 10:09 AM #

OMG how gawjus i want that Onesie it’s so cute lol….and them amazing yellow crocs…again 🙂 she’s so adorable gotta love her 🙂

I have to wait till summer to get my yellow pair of crocs to cold and wet in australia atm…

• Shannon June 30, 2012 at 12:38 PM #

Ughhhh that sucks. But when we are in snow boots you can be like hahahaha I am in crocs!

2. Francesca June 30, 2012 at 1:55 PM #

I love the pics. Princess A is a little poser… er.. I mean model. 😉
    My fav is the third. 🙂

• Shannon June 30, 2012 at 5:15 PM #

Me too!!!! I love how happy she is to have her sunglasses on!

3. Melody June 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM #

Those are awesome pics. Princess A is one cool baby.

4. Melissa June 30, 2012 at 6:51 PM #

I love how she exudes confidence at this point. She’s no longer tentative about walking or even about wearing her sunglasses upside down and crooked! I wish we could all walk through life strutting in our yellow crocs and upside down sunglasses with such confidence!

• Shannon June 30, 2012 at 8:32 PM #

Me too! We can learn so much from kids!

5. Langley June 30, 2012 at 11:29 PM #

SO CUTE!

• Shannon July 1, 2012 at 7:19 AM #

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Amélie July 1, 2012 at 6:58 AM #

I love the last pic, she’s so sweet with her glasses! 🙂
    You’re right, it’s a good thing to be able to enjoy the little things in the life!

• Shannon July 1, 2012 at 7:19 AM #

yes, stairs and puppies make her so happy right now!

7. Céline July 1, 2012 at 9:59 AM #

Princess A is so cute and is a star with her glasses

8. Sarah July 1, 2012 at 10:34 AM #

OMG Amelia looks like a supermodel! She’s so cute. I wish I was that cute when I was younger. And I also wish my mom would have took more pics of me. 😛
    Thanks for sharing your pictures with us Shannon!

Much love & respect,
    Sarah from Germany.

• Shannon July 1, 2012 at 12:27 PM #

You are too sweet Sarah!!!!!

• Sarah July 1, 2012 at 12:35 PM #

You’re very welcome Shannon! 🙂

• Diosa July 19, 2012 at 9:32 PM #

oh do i spy a littlest pet shop bcacpkak? my daughter loves that stuff.don’t get me started on the art/music thing…it really pisses me off. another thing i’ve noticed (here where we live especially) is that there seems to be a lot of first year teachers getting jobs before more experienced ones. i have nothing against a first year teacher and i know everyone has to start somewhere, but im irritated that my son is 10 and has already had 3 first year teachers. i know of at least two older, more experienced teachers who don’t have jobs, but yet there always seems to be a postition for someone just out of college. i have to wonder that this has less to do with what is best for the kids and more to do with who will work for less money.(excuse my rant:)

• Roden July 19, 2012 at 9:39 PM #

Amazing pictures!!! Loved each and every one, you guys are so pegnoohtic and Shannon you look stunning, so happy for both of you! Love, Claudia & Marc