PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY

betsey johnson tutu

I am Stevie Nicks!

Princess A was having a bad day so The Husband had a great idea of putting my Betsey Johnson tutu on her as a dress.

betsey johnson tutu baby dog

Matador Amelia

Princess A loved it and ran around the apartment with Freckles following her. We couldn’t stop laughing because you couldn’t see her feet and it looked like she was flying.

betsey johnson mom blog

I love tutus

I think Freckles was jealous that he didn’t have a tutu!

bull fighting baby

Freckles the Bull

Here is Freckles running through her cape like a bull.

betsey johnson tutu mom blog

Mom, can you get Freckles a tutu too?

For a little bit she felt bad for Freckles because he didn’t have a tutu. I thought she was going to lend him mine.

pooppeepuke mom blog betsey johnson

Nevermind

But she didn’t feel bad enough to give him my tutu so she was off to the races again.

baby tripping mom blog

Uh oh!

Then Princess A tripped and it was really cute watching her getting back up in my huge tutu!

Tutu- Betsey Johnson

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

19 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY”

1. Jolijn June 26, 2012 at 8:33 AM #

Ahww!
    I understand you laughed about Princess A running in the tutu, I even laughed when I saw the pics! 😀
    Amelia and Freckles, cuties!

• Sharise Latham-Moore June 26, 2012 at 10:08 AM #

What a cutie! Brings me back to the days of dress-up with Jill, my daughter. Made me smile!

• Shannon June 26, 2012 at 11:08 AM #

Awwwww, Amelia is starting to get into dress-up. She loves stealing my clothes now

• Shannon June 26, 2012 at 11:08 AM #

yep they are the best 🙂

2. Amélie June 26, 2012 at 10:34 AM #

Aww…She’s so cute. Your tutu made a really pretty dress on Princess A.
    It’s so lovely to see her so happy!! I can understand that you laughed when you have seen her because it was my first reaction when I saw these pics!! 😉

• Shannon June 26, 2012 at 11:08 AM #

I know she is hysterical!!!!!

3. Karen Dent June 26, 2012 at 4:16 PM #

That last picture made me laugh! I can just imagine her trying to get up but standing on her “dress” and having trouble. It is so amazing how doing something so simple can make a toddler so happy and as a result make everyone else happy as well!
    Karen

• Shannon June 26, 2012 at 6:46 PM #

I know. When the toddlers are happy everyone wins!

4. Melissa June 26, 2012 at 7:45 PM #

This is incredible! I used to love to watch my son in his footie pj’s put on my dad’s muddy work boots and walk through the house. I miss those days. This made my whole day! I read it when I just got a big pile of paperwork and giggled through until the mess was only a fraction of where it started!

• Shannon June 26, 2012 at 8:39 PM #

I am glad it made you giggle!

• Paulina July 20, 2012 at 1:40 AM #

There are just days when you want to be a child and twirl around in a tutu till you cant twirl no more and then spend the rest of the anforteon laying in the grass staring at the clouds. Why is it we forget how simple and fun life can be when we grow up?Thanks for the walk down memory lane!

• Shannon July 20, 2012 at 9:45 AM #

You are welcome Paulina. if it wasn’t raining I would do that today lol

5. snarkysarcasticbish June 26, 2012 at 9:31 PM #

OMG she looks adorable in all types of tutus. I loved playing dress up when I was young too. I bought my daughter a small chest with princess outfits in it and OMG she loved it. I loved watching them all have fun dressing up. I have been that last pic before, not fun for me, but def fun for those around LOL. Keep on being glam Princess Amelia.

• Shannon June 26, 2012 at 11:17 PM #

I will have to get Princess A a chest full of costumes.

6. Jenn June 26, 2012 at 9:48 PM #

ADORABLE!

OK, I just have to ask…how can you handle having such a tiny kitchen?! I couldn’t go back to apartment living ever again!

• Shannon June 26, 2012 at 11:15 PM #

It’s all I know as an adult. Also, I love NYC so much I don’t care if I have a small kitchen.

7. Ann-K June 27, 2012 at 3:16 AM #

So sweet! I love the tutu and it suits Princess A. Lillian tries to wear my clothes, too and especially my pumps. 😀

• Shannon June 27, 2012 at 11:48 AM #

Princess A tries to wear my pumps. We have to hide them because she is still working on the whole walking thing.

8. Melody June 27, 2012 at 2:42 PM #

Too much cuteness! My little one always tries to run off with my flip-flops. The funny thing is, she can actually kind of walk in them lol.