THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS

baby luz argentina
Super Glam Fan Marie Celeste sent me this picture of baby girl Luz in Argentina. She was declared dead at birth but then survived for 12 hours in a morgue before they realized that she is alive. Please send your thoughts and prayers to baby Luz who continues to fight for her life.

image via SuperGlamFan Marie Celeste

Tags: , , , ,

11 Responses to “THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS”

1. Melody June 24, 2012 at 2:27 PM #

I heard about this a few days ago. Poor little thing. I hope she gets better.

2. Vicki June 24, 2012 at 2:51 PM #

What a sweet little girl! Certainly hope Luz feels better soon & that Marie Celeste & family are staying strong and positive for her. My son had to be resuscitated for a few minutes after his “birth” via c-section. I really believe it was my own & my family/friends positive thoughts & prayers that brought him back to us, so my thoughts & prayers go out to little Luz and her family! Hope proper measures are also being taken to make sure this doesn’t happen again to other families.

• Shannon June 24, 2012 at 6:39 PM #

I agree, what a horrible thing to go through!

3. Amélie June 24, 2012 at 2:52 PM #

This story reminds me that miracles are possible. She’s a beautiful baby with a strong desire to live.
    She’s in my prayers, and I send all my thoughts to her family! <3

• Shannon June 24, 2012 at 6:38 PM #

Yes, she is a miracle!

4. Nadine June 24, 2012 at 3:36 PM #

This is so sad and makes me cry. 🙁 Sometimes life is unfair. Poor little thing. And poor parents. I hope she will feel better soon.

5. Celeste Musso June 24, 2012 at 5:21 PM #

Thank you for sharing Luz’s story…she need prayers from everywhere. I know that she’s never gonna stop fighting for her life…
    I want to say that she’s not part of my family. She’s from another province, here in Argentina…but i pray for her, because her story is so sad and she is just a baby.
    Thank you everyone!! Luz has an amazing parents…and beautiful brothers and sisters.
    I hope that she can be with them in the next months. 🙂

(sorry if i wrote something wrong…my english is not the best!)

• Shannon June 24, 2012 at 6:38 PM #

No big deal Celeste if you messed up on your English. Thanks for bringing Luz’s story to our attention!!!!!!

6. Céline June 25, 2012 at 8:42 AM #

I’m glad that this little lives, there is no more terrible than losing a child. it is a miracle that one has realized that she was living. All my thoughts go to her and his family.
    I hope she is well now.

• Shannon June 25, 2012 at 9:00 AM #

Losing a child is horrible but this story is such a miracle.