I missed having a store and I love fashion so I decided to open my own online boutique. I carry lots of brands but I am in the beginning stages so please email me if there is anything you would like to see me carry.
Why should you buy from my store when you can by many of these products at other stores? Because I rock. And I don’t get paid to blog but spend about 5 hours a day on it so if you like my blog and want me to be able to continue reading it help a girl out and shop POOPPEEPUKE.
Each week I will do a post about new items on my store. Everything sold at my store is something I own and love or something I wish I owned. So without further ado here are PoopPeePuke’s Glam Picks of the Week.
1. Women’s Beaded Wythe Dress by Milly– This is perfect for a summer wedding or party and I also sell a matching girl’s dress.
2. Girl’s Ruffle Wrap Dress by Milly– I love this because it is the same pattern as the women’s version but a different cut so you don’t look to matchy match.
3. Drinks on Me Metallic Leather Pouch by Rebecca Minkoff– Great clutch for a night out on the town. Just don’t blame me if you end up buying all your friends drinks!
4.Trio of Milk Chocolate Shoes by Charbonnel et Walker– Chocolate and Shoes… need I say more?
5. Flower Scooter by Juicy Couture– Princess A is too young for this but when she is old enough I want to get a scooter just like this!
6. The Multiple by Nars– This is a lip gloss, eye shadow, and blush. It’s small enough to fit in a clutch and the only piece of makeup I own.
7. New York, New York cookies by Eleni’s New York– I love this bakery! And what’s better than yummy cookies shaped like New York items!
8. Pretty Nylon Computer case by Marc by Marc Jacobs– This is the exact computer case I have. It is stylish and durable.