PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

disney princess crown baby

Is it a purse?

The Husband Aaron got me a Disney Princess Edible Arrangement for Mother’s Day. It came with a crown and it always falls off my head and Princess A’s head. We still let her play with it but she usually uses it as a purse.

baby crown mom blog

Finally!

Yesterday, I made an executive decision for us to stay in our PJs all day. It was fun because we are all tired from traveling so much recently. Then something magical happened. Princess A put the crown on her head herself and was able to keep it there. Go Princess A!

baby princess disney

I rock!

Princess A was so proud of herself that she walked all around the apartment showing off!

disney princess car

My ride

Then she got on her Disney princess car and strolled around because what else is a princess wearing a crown going to do.

crown carter's children's fashion

My loyal subjects….

I love this picture because it looks like she is making demands of her subjects in the royal court. If she had a court it would consist of puppies, kitties, beanie boos, and a bubble machine. Which is just one of the reasons I wish babies could rule the world for a day!

PJs- Carter’s via Target

Crown- Edible Arrangements via The Husband

Car- Grandma H

Tags: , , , , ,

12 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Mandy June 22, 2012 at 8:42 AM #

We love PJ days… but Lily now refuses to stay in her jammies and starts telling me “I dress mama, I need dress”… which leads to also needing a bow and necklace.

Way to rock the crown, princess.

(by the way, what kind of child proof locks are those on your cabinets?)

• Shannon June 22, 2012 at 12:05 PM #

They are by Safety 1st multi-purpose latch. It works on everything from toilets to cabinets. We got them at diapers.com but I am sure other places carry them too.

• Mandy June 22, 2012 at 6:21 PM #

Thank you! We are moving from a house with knobs to one without. Since it’s not really our house, I don’t feel like drilling holes and what not for other types of child proofing.

• Shannon June 22, 2012 at 7:22 PM #

We had the same problem. It was very hard to find these. Luckily out building is filled with families so eventually I just asked a neighbor for help because we aren’t allowed to drill either.

2. Céline June 22, 2012 at 8:48 AM #

It’s of beautiful pics, Princess A is the queen. I’m glad, you are well got back

3. Karen Dent June 22, 2012 at 8:51 AM #

I love pj days! I have them as often as I can. My son David loves them too. He would never get dressed if I let him away with it. Katie on the other hand needs to be dressed, usually.
    I love the crown, it is what every true Princess needs.

Karen

• Shannon June 22, 2012 at 12:02 PM #

Yes, I don’t know why I didn;t have a PJ day sooner!

4. Amélie June 22, 2012 at 9:25 AM #

PJs day is great, I like them, it’s awesome when you need rest!! 😉
    She’s so cute with her crown and I like her PJ!!

5. Melissa June 22, 2012 at 10:19 AM #

I love weekends, because I stay in my PJ’s all day unless I have to run to the grocery or something. Even when I’m working on book covers or something, I’m in the PJ’s instead of real clothes. It makes napping and relaxing so easy!

I love the monkey by the way. So adorable and Princess really rocks that crown!

• Shannon June 22, 2012 at 12:00 PM #

Thank you! Now that Princess A can sit down long enough to watch cartoons I see more PJ days in our future!