FISH

pisces mom daughter blog

2 Fishies

Princess A and I are both Pisces. I think that’s why we both love water so much. We are also a bit temper mental which I hate admitting. I don’t know a lot about horoscopes but lately I have been noticing a lot of the important people in my life are Libras, Scorpios, or Capricorns. So it got me thinking maybe there is something to the whole zodiac sign thing.

Which got me wondering will Princess A and I get along better because we have the same astrological sign or will we fight like to Beta War Fish in one fishbowl?

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “FISH”

1. Lisanne June 19, 2012 at 10:07 AM #

I think that no matter the astrological sign or anything, we can’t totally predict the future. We can direct it (by the choices we made), most of it, but they’re always a element that can change the course of everything. In a life there are fights and hugs, tears and kisses, laugh and screams, of all kind. The least we can do is enjoy the company of our parents, children, friends, as they are and show them that whatever they do or think, we’ll love them and show them that they are dear to our heart.

• Shannon June 19, 2012 at 12:30 PM #

Awwwwww very true Lisanne!

2. Lisa June 19, 2012 at 11:09 PM #

Haha how spun out is this….I’m Aquaris and i’m matched with Pisces, Capricons, Libras and Scorpios lol….I don’t really look into all these things either, but do remember who my best matches are for some reason. And also I love the water…I’d like to come bk as a Dolphin in my next life 🙂

• Shannon June 20, 2012 at 8:25 AM #

I would love to be a dolphin, dog, or seal in my next life 🙂

3. Laura June 24, 2012 at 2:14 PM #

I spent some time with my mom this weekend and told her about you and Princess A both being Pisces too (I’m 3/8 and she’s 3/16). She asked if I warned you about being able to read each others minds, which she brought up after I suggested something she had been thinking. Pisces are naturally emphatic and a little bit psychic. With the 2 of us sharing genes and astrological signs it’s been pretty strong between us. I think it’s something you’ll enjoy with Amelia, especially when she calls you some day just because she was thinking about you at exactly the same time you were picking up the phone to call her. I’m also my mom all over again, both in temperament and looks, so I think that has given us a stronger bond as well. From the pictures you’ve posted I think you and Amelia are going down the same road. Trust me when I say it will be an interesting and wonderful journey.

• Shannon June 24, 2012 at 6:40 PM #

THX funny you mention that.. We went to see Brave today and she gave me a huge hug just as I started to cry.