NO SEALS NO PROBLEM

seals jetty nantucket

Show me the seals!!!!!

I really wanted to see some seals on our trip to Nantucket. We couldn’t bring Princess A on the seal boat trip because she is too young. So instead we went to the “jetty” where we we told all the seals liked to hang out. We were unlucky because we did not see seals at this location the whole trip. I was disappointed. Maybe next trip Princess A will be old enough for the boat.

rope beach nantucket

Blue Rope

We made the best of it and took some fun pictures.

lighthouse nantucket

Candle on the water

I love lighthouses and Nantucket is full of them.

chairs nantucket pooppeepuke

Chillaxin

I found chairs for 2 people all over the island. Very romantic!

seals boat nantucket

Get Away Boat

We found this boat and I was tempted to steal it to go find some seals but then realized I would have no idea where to find them.

nantucket dog prints beach

Dog Prints

I loved that dogs were allowed on every beach in Nantucket. It was so cute to find paw prints every where.

childrens beach nantucket

Swing Time

Princess A could have cared less about not seeing seals because the jetty was next to the Children’s Beach which has a swing set!

pooppeepuke nantucket swing children's beach

Scarecrow

Then she got tired and started acting like a drunk scarecrow. So we took her home for a nap. I really really really miss the ocean!!!!!!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “NO SEALS NO PROBLEM”

1. snarkysarcasticbish June 19, 2012 at 12:49 PM #

I am glad that y’all had fun, that is what you are suppose to do.

• Shannon June 19, 2012 at 1:02 PM #

Yeah we don’t need no seals to have fun.

• snarkysarcasticbish June 19, 2012 at 1:47 PM #

Seals are actually my fave animal. Don’t tell the monkeys. LOL

• snarkysarcasticbish June 19, 2012 at 1:48 PM #

One more thing, any lighthouse pics you have please post, I freaking love them. I have a ton of pics around my house, I really should get put up lol.

• Shannon June 19, 2012 at 3:46 PM #

I think I have some more! I will look. I took so many pictures in Nantucket I might be blogging about it until next year!

• Shannon June 19, 2012 at 3:48 PM #

I love seals too. It’s hard for me to say what my fav animal is after Freckles… there are so many cute ones. Aaron got a wall hanging of 2 seals that says “How much do I love you? Let me count the waves”. It’s so cute You will love it. I will have to post it.

• snarkysarcasticbish June 19, 2012 at 6:39 PM #

Awwwwwww I can’t wait to see it. I just freaking love seals. I cannot wait til u post more pics. I am so now wanting to get a chance to get to Nantucket. Awesome plan.

• Shannon June 19, 2012 at 7:06 PM #

Nantucket is awesome and inexpensive if you go in the off season which is May beginning of June. We liked it because it was brisk and not too hot for clam chowder :)