PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY

nantucket cliffside beach

Good Morning Sunshine!

On our vacation the first thing Princess A wanted to do was go outside and stare at the ocean. You can tell in this picture that she is a morning person.

matching pjs nantucket mom blog

Look it’s the ocean!

One thing I like to do to make myself feel glam in the morning is to wear cute PJs to bed. It makes me feel a little better about waking up for some reason. I bought Princess A these PJs and loved them so much I had to buy some for myself. Sorry to copy you Princess A! I love this picture because you can see The Husband’s shadow!

sand castle beach cliffside nantucket

Sand Castle Time!

We would make sand castles. Princess A loves the beach but she is afraid to walk on sand. This was her first experience with sand and whenever she stood on it she cried and fell down. Any tips on helping her get over her fear of sand?

My PJs- Hatley

Princess A’s PJs- Hatley

Sand Castle Supplies- Grandma L

Tags: , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY”

1. Amélie June 18, 2012 at 8:20 AM #

I like the second pic. Her outfit is so cute. 🙂
    About her fear of sand, it’s maybe because it’s new for her to walk on the sand.
    I think we should go slowly, showing her that there is no reason to be afraid, tell her that you walk on the sand and it’s not dangerous maybe she will be reassured.

• Shannon June 18, 2012 at 9:09 AM #

That sounds like a good idea. We don’t get a chance to take her to the beach much. Maybe I should let her play in the sandbox.

2. Amélie June 18, 2012 at 9:30 AM #

When I was little girl I didn’t like to go at sea because I was afraid to jellyfish, but when I saw my parents go there into, it had reassured me. Although I still have fear of jellyfish but I’m not afraid of the sea. 😉
    Playing in the sandbox can be a great idea, that will give her an opportunity to get used. With the time I’m pretty sure she’ll like it.

• Shannon June 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM #

We went to a sandbox this morning and she sat in it but when she stood up and walked got so scared. Baby steps lol!

• Amélie June 18, 2012 at 12:32 PM #

Aww… baby steps, it’s a good thing.
        I hope she will get used with the time. 🙂

3. Mandy June 19, 2012 at 7:52 AM #

I think sand is painful for little ones to walk on without shoes. They have heightened senses… and now matter how smooth we think it is it’s a little rough on the bottom of her feet. Then it gives way while they walk and can be slippery (is that the right word I’m looking for?) It just takes time. Lily screamed at the sand when she was 10 months old, but was all over it at 23 months.

• Shannon June 19, 2012 at 8:34 AM #

I put crocs on Amelia but she still hated it.