HAPPY FATHER’S DAY FROM PRINCESS A!

This letter is translated by me. I also speak baby.

beach nantucket father's day

2 of my favorite things. The beach and You!!!!!

Dada,
Doi de dio dio dio. Puppies. Babies. Bunnies. Duck a Duck a Duck a doi dio PUPPIES. Bubbies. NOOOOOOO Babies. Gahabandkjdkdababskksbns Bunnies. jsjdgdhdssmsn snssjsjsjsjsjshbsab,lskaskaka duck a duck a duck a duck. jajashshhsjhsajhsahashjashjashjas;wejoeoweijcnbbvzvnbamnm,sasnuhuwkqj Puppies. ,znbcocxmz,zkliwn z.lsklqbbnasm,ll;akas Babies. kjjjksjnKLSAKLSKDNMX HZNSAMASJKASJKAS BUNNIES. Puppies, Babies, Bunnies.

Bye,
MEEEEEElia

Dada,
Thanks for letting me steal your hats. Thanks for putting me in your office chair and twirling me around. Can you give me your comic book collection now. I promise not to eat them… well I promise not to eat all of your comics. I had fun seeing the ocean for the first time with you. I don’t like it when you go to work. I like it when you say good night to me, my puppies, babies, and bunnies. I love you but you should really let me climb on things and put my finger in electrical outlets. I am a big girl now and know everything. Oh and give me all your hats. Other than that you are the perfect Dada.

Bye,
MEEEEEElia

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “HAPPY FATHER’S DAY FROM PRINCESS A!”

1. Nadine June 17, 2012 at 1:58 PM #

Hahaha! 🙂 I love it!

2. Dijana June 17, 2012 at 5:04 PM #

Aww, this is one of the cutest letters that I’ve read 🙂 Happy Father’s Day to your hubby and all the daddies around the world!

• Shannon June 17, 2012 at 7:24 PM #

Thank you! Princess A is a great writer lol

3. Lisa June 18, 2012 at 2:00 AM #

That is so cute lol that photo of The Husband And Princess A is just pricless…

Funny how father’s day is diffrent all over the world, but mother’s day is the same all over the world. Father’s Day in Australia isn’t till September. Weird how the world works lol.

Hope you all had a gawjus day 🙂

4. AURELIE June 18, 2012 at 7:54 AM #

so cute !!!! yesterday to beach too, for father’s day and Marvyn’s birthday ( my son, 7 ) with his twin sisters, they have 1, next week, so one of her beggin to speak she said “papa” ” attend” “donne” ( dad, wait, give in french ) and after…… she should try to speak english ……with american accent because we don’t understand, she’s so fast…. it’s so funny to see them try to makes sentences While it is of the language baby

happy father’s day from France

LOVE FOR THE GLAMOUROUS DAD

• Shannon June 18, 2012 at 9:11 AM #

Thank you Aurelie!!!!! I hope you had fun at the beach. Your kids talking sound so cute!

• AURELIE June 18, 2012 at 9:17 AM #

*she has try to speak.. english