MABEL’S LABELS SALE

mabels labels baby stroller

Precious Cargo

Before I recommended Mabel’s Label’s I decided to test their product on my trip to California. We put a label on Princess A’s beanie boo stroller.

beanie boo stroller mabel's labels

MINE!

This was packed in a suitcase that was checked on our flight. We packed a ton of stuff and this label held up very well. We also took the stroller to a lot of play grounds and parks and the label stayed on even in the rain.

baby bjorn crib mabel's labels

The Princess Travel Bed

I also put a Mabel’s Label on our Baby Bjorn travel crib. This crib was checked on our flight and when we received our crib upon landing the label looked immaculate. I was really surprised it held up considering my luggage looks like it has been through the third world war.

I would definitely recommend Mabel’s Labels and guess what? My review comes just in time for summer when children are counting down the days until they’re dropped off at camp! Help the summer campers in your life stay organized this camp season with Mabel’s Labels. The Limited Edition Camp Combo Packs are UV resistant, waterproof labels and tags designed especially for everything that goes to summer camp. Identify clothes, footwear, toiletries, swim gear, backpacks and more with this seasonal essential. Best of all, save 10% when you buy 2 or more Limited Edition Camp Combo Packs now through 6/22 with promo code KIDS2CAMP.

Or you could just get some Mabel’s Labels to put on your kid’s favorite toys. I know Princess A would be very displeased if we ever lost her crown or beanie boo stroller!

Tags: , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “MABEL’S LABELS SALE”

1. Chrissy June 10, 2012 at 8:22 AM #

Thank you for the review! It’s good to know they work before I spend money on them. I was looking into them for the boys since they’ll be going to daycare again soon.

• Shannon June 10, 2012 at 8:42 AM #

Yeah, I really like them. I also forgot to mention this but you just stick them on. Other labels involve ironing which I am not a fan of lol

• Chrissy June 10, 2012 at 8:44 AM #

Very nice! The one thing I wish someone would come up with are binky labels. Both boys use the Soothie binkies and you can never find labels small enough or the right shape to fit them.

• Shannon June 10, 2012 at 8:49 AM #

Yeah, I didn’t know much about pacifiers because Amelia doesn’t use one anymore but in the combo pack they have some small circle ones that might work. You could always get one of the soothie plush animals and put a label on that? I have an add for that on the left sidebar. Most of my friends whose kids use soothies have the cute animals attached as well.

• Chrissy June 10, 2012 at 9:47 AM #

How cute! I hadn’t seen those before! Thanks, I’ll definitely have to get those! Although Andrew’s binkies are about to be taken by the Binky Fairy.

• Shannon June 10, 2012 at 11:05 AM #

that sounds rough! Especially if the Binkie Fairy is only visiting one kid.

2. Chrissy June 10, 2012 at 10:50 PM #

Yep!That’s the big issue. I was planning on trying to get rid of it on his 2 1/2 year birthday. I was going to have him leave all his binkies under his pillow for the binkie fairy to come take for babies who need them. Binkie Fairy would then leave him a big boy toy in its place. His dentist has been getting on my case to get rid of it because it’s messing up his front teeth. Luckily Connor isn’t too attached to his (he really only takes it while I’m making his bottle and even then he spits it out when he realizes it has no milk). I’m thinking all binkies may go with the Binkie Fairy when she makes her visit.

• Shannon June 10, 2012 at 11:02 PM #

Rough!!!!! Amelia was like Connor once she turned 3 months and realized the binkie had no milk it just upset her when I gave it to her. I hope the Binkie Fairy works and let me know if you have any tips. Most of my mom friends are dealing with the same issue and they always ask me how I got Amelia to give up the binkie and I am like I have no idea ask her lol