A FEDORA FINALLY!

baby hiding in clothing store

You Can't See Me!

While in LA we went to a discount store called Ross. We don’t have one in New York City so I was excited to get some glam deals. Princess A couldn’t have cared less about shopping. All she wanted to do was hide in the clothing racks.

hiding toddler

Peek-A-Boo

She hid and then would stay there while I said, “Where’s Amelia?” She didn’t realize her giggling, dancing feet, and the fact that barely any of her body was covered completely gave away her hiding spot.

baby hiding Ross discount store

Here I am!

Then she would walk out smiling because she was so proud of herself for being sneaky. I didn’t want to break it to her that I knew where she was the whole time.

baby pushing shopping cart

I'm on a mission

Then Princess A pushed the cart around because we had some shopping to do.

blue skirt suit ross

GLAM!!!!!

Our friend Mariah found a glam skirt suit for work.

baby fedora

Finally!

And we finally found a baby fedora that kind of fits Princess A. She really loved it and has been wearing it a lot lately. Hopefully she will give daddy his hats back now.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

13 Responses to “A FEDORA FINALLY!”

1. Lisanne June 4, 2012 at 11:18 AM #

It’s so cute! I just love the “way” that toddlers play hide and seek. They don’t really understand the concept of hiding! I played with my 3 years old niece last weekend and she was doing the same thing (except she was “hiding” ON the sofa… like five feet from me, lol!). And now, thanks to your hubby and Princess A, I really want a fedora now… Need to go shopping…..

P.s: Princess A one is really cute! In the picture, she like: “Who turn the light off ?”

• Shannon June 4, 2012 at 5:20 PM #

LOL, Princess A thinks she is hiding if she puts one hand on her face! And you should get a fedora they are so cool!

• Lisanne June 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM #

I also like their giggling/laughing when we “found” them… My niece runs into my arms each and every time, literally screaming of fun!

• Shannon June 4, 2012 at 7:06 PM #

LOL, I love t when Princess A is “hiding” bit I can still see her mouth. She has the biggest grin ever!

2. Amélie June 4, 2012 at 11:22 AM #

Aww… Her little dress is so lovely and this hat suits well on her!!
    Playing at hide and seek with clothes, it’s so cute!! 😉

• Shannon June 4, 2012 at 5:21 PM #

Yes, just another reason to go clothes shopping more!

3. Sally June 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM #

I love fedoras, they are way too cool & a bit gangsta! Oh who am I kidding? I love all headwear.i thought Princess Beatrice hat was fabulous & daring when she attended William & Kate’s wedding. Some said it looked like a royal toilet seat, but I loved it. I’m so glad princess A is getting in to the hat accessory glam. She can totally rock them!

• Shannon June 4, 2012 at 5:22 PM #

I liked Princess Beatrice’s hat as well. I like anything that is out of the norm and risky!

4. snarkysarcasticbish June 4, 2012 at 12:01 PM #

YAY I love the fact that you found her a hat that she loves. WTG sweetie.

• Shannon June 4, 2012 at 5:22 PM #

Thanks we are very excited about it!

5. Céline June 5, 2012 at 9:54 AM #

Princess A is so cute. On the second picture, She plays hide and seek lol!!

6. Brittany June 6, 2012 at 3:16 PM #

We have TONS of Ross’s down here in the south I lived in Alabama and there was one on every corner and now I live in GA and still have tons I don’t shop anywhere else why pay 20 dollars for a shirt when u can get it for 2!!! 🙂 u should come visit the south and we can show u lots of stores like that!! We’re all about saving a buck!!

• Shannon June 6, 2012 at 8:08 PM #

I would love that. We have discount stores in NY but no where near as awesome as Ross. I couldn’t believe it when I checked out.