WHY?!?!?!?!

shannon sutherland mom blogger

WTF?!?!?!

The above picture has nothing to do with this post I just like it because it’s my signature quick glam fix… big sunglasses and a head scarf.

So, I love Princess A and I love Freckles. Half of the time Princess A is behaving perfectly and Freckles is eating a pillow. When Freckles is sleeping quietly in his dog bed Princess A is trying to destroy The Husband Aaron’s comic book collection. I accept the fact that a toddler and a dog can’t be good 100% of the time but my wish is that for one day they could just behave and misbehave in synch. Then I would get a break when they are behaving and only run around like a chicken with my head cut off when they are causing mischief.

I know this will probably never happen but a mom can dream right?

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “WHY?!?!?!?!”

1. claire May 29, 2012 at 10:44 PM #

there is nothing wrong with dreaming about toddler/puppy synchronization Shannon. At least you could then be a headless chicken running around half the time. My 3 year old sir James is rather active, so I couldn’t handle both. So I think you are doing an awesome job. :0)

• Shannon May 29, 2012 at 10:57 PM #

Thanks Claire. I like the name Sir James!

• claire May 29, 2012 at 11:06 PM #

Lol thanks shannon. Yes his names is James peter but I call him sir James because he says ‘now mummy, now.’ When he asks me for anything and I don’t do it straight away. He is my little drama queen.

2. Melody May 30, 2012 at 11:19 AM #

It is the dream isn’t it lol? Right now I have a somewhat similar problem. My sister in law brought home a puppy a few weeks ago and now we have to not only make sure Amy doesn’t get into anything, but try to keep her toys and other chewables away from the puppy. Yesterday I found one of my sandals and about 7 or 8 of Amy’s toys outside by the dog door.

• Shannon May 30, 2012 at 12:03 PM #

That sucks… it sounds just like Freckles. But Freckles knows he shouldn’t do that so he only chews stuff up when he is jealous.

3. Karen Dent May 30, 2012 at 11:43 AM #

Yep I have been there…I am still there. Now not only do I have Katie and David (oh and the husband too LOL), I now have a 9 week old puppy, who keeps me on my toes (when he is not trying to nibble on said toes LOL).
    If you ever figure out the secret, please share it. I would patent the secret first though, it will be worth a fortune!
    Karen

• Shannon May 30, 2012 at 12:00 PM #

Right… I would be so rich! Your dog is really cute though!!!! I will post his pictures soon!

4. Nadine May 30, 2012 at 4:56 PM #

Of course you can dream. Maybe one day the dream will come true. You never know. 😉