MY ONE SUMMER MUST HAVE

Happy Memorial Day! Now that is officially summer I would like to share with you the one item that I can’t live without in the summer. Is it sunglasses? No. A glam hat? Nope. An itsy-bitsy bikini? Definitely Not!

The one item I can’t live without in the summer is SuperGoop’s Sunscreen Swipes. Last summer I tried every sort of sunscreen with Princess A. She is fair skinned and she was only 3 months old when summer started. After trying every lotion under the sun a friend recommended this. They come in a package similar to and look just like baby wipes. All you do is wipe the sunscreen swipes on your kid and they are ready for the sun. It’s so much easier than rubbing lotion in and no matter how hard I try I always leave the lotion bottle open and it gets all over my bag. I even use these sunscreen swipes on myself.

You can purchase SuperGoop’s Sunscreen Swipes at Diapers.com. Enjoy the sun!

image via Diapers.com

Tags: , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “MY ONE SUMMER MUST HAVE”

1. Jordan May 28, 2012 at 1:38 PM #

I’ve never even heard of these! I must try them.

• Shannon May 28, 2012 at 1:45 PM #

they are a little more expensive than normal sunscreen but so worth it!

• Jordan May 29, 2012 at 6:55 PM #

I tried the stick kind, that is sort of like a big thing of chapstick, but sunscreen. It was easier to put on her because she thinks it’s make-up, but it runs out so fast. Do these wipes seem to last you pretty well?

• Shannon May 29, 2012 at 7:44 PM #

They run out fast as well but it’s the only thing that works for us. We skimp on other stuff because she is such a fair redhead and these are a bit pricey.

• Jordan May 30, 2012 at 1:22 PM #

I might just have to try them anyways. Both Rayne and I are fair skinned, so sunscreen is a must. And whatever I can get on her, I’ll pay for. If not, I’ll just stick to the stick thing. Thanks for sharing!

• Shannon May 30, 2012 at 1:46 PM #

You’re welcome I think they are worth it for fair skinned people like myself 🙂

2. Melody May 30, 2012 at 11:28 AM #

Thank you so much for telling us about these! I’ve been trying to find something other than regular sunscreen for my daughter. It’s such a hassle trying to get regular sun screen on her because she fights it the whole time, especially when I try to get her face. I also don’t like using her back-up sun screen ( Johnson and Johnson) because it goes on white and stays like that so it makes Amy look more pale than she already is lol.

• Shannon May 30, 2012 at 12:02 PM #

Yes, the face is the hardest to put sunscreen on. These are always in my purse during the summer!