PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY

mothers day nyc subway

On our way NYC style

On Mother’s Day Princess A and I wore matching outfits and we took the subway to meet our family for some BBQ. The Husband Aaron did a great job of taking pictures of us!

mothers day mommy and me outfits

My futures so bright I gotta wear shades

Princess A did a great job keeping her glam sunglasses on.

baby bow walmart ergo baby carrier

No Bow!!!!!

But she didn’t want to keep her bow on.

mothers day mom blog 2012

Walking in Style

Now that Princess A is walking it was really fun strutting the streets of New York City with her.

new york city sidewalk waveing hello

Hello

Princess A waved to everyone she saw.

target the webster matching mommy and me outfit

Let's Eat

All that walking made us hungry for some BBQ.

baby menu highchair princess

So many yummy choices

Princess A sat next to her Grandma and I and they had a tiny menu just for kids.

menu baby salmon

I'll have the grilled salmon please!

Princess A ordered her favorite dish which is grilled salmon. She enjoyed it and had a brownie for dessert. It was fun eating yummy food and hanging out with family.

What did you do for Mother’s Day?

Princess A’s Outfit

Romper- The Webster via The Shops at Target

Shoes- Sperry

Bow- Walmart via SuperGlamFan Brianna

Sunglasses- Baby Gap

My Outfit

Dress- The Webster via The Shops at Target

Sunglasses- Coach

Shoes- Steve Madden

Baby Carrier- Ergo via Diapers.com

Earrings- The Webster via The Shops at Target

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY”

1. Nadine May 25, 2012 at 8:52 AM #

We made ​​a sort of hiking tour, had a picnic and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Jaden was dead tired at close of day, so he fell asleep early and I had some time for myself. 🙂

2. Céline May 25, 2012 at 9:06 AM #

Thanks for these pictures. It’s so cute. Princess a is a very big Star lol!!

She is beautiful

3. Melody May 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM #

Those matching outfits are too cute! My mother, daughter and I hung out for Mother’s Day. We went swimming at my mom’s place and went out for lunch and looked around Michael’s. I love the smell of that place. It reminds me of when I was little and would go there with my mom and grandma.

• Shannon May 25, 2012 at 8:46 PM #

I love Michael’s too but I just wish I was more crafty!

4. Jordan May 25, 2012 at 9:41 PM #

I love everything about this post. I want both those outfits!

• Shannon May 25, 2012 at 10:51 PM #

Thanks… we got them at Target 🙂 my fav store

• Jordan May 26, 2012 at 3:53 PM #

I love Target! I’m gonna have to take a Target shopping day soon.

5. Jess May 25, 2012 at 11:59 PM #

On Mother’s Day I got to sleep until noon. Warren ran in and opened my card for me, showed me it and his traced hand prints inside, then ran away with it lol. After I got up I had a present to open that my dad later put together. Something I’ve been asking for since I became a mom. A bird house. It’s in the shape of a castle and hanging up in a tree in the front yard. Warren helped me paint it, I picked one color to paint the entire thing then went back and painted some details myself. Also got dinner out that night. Perfect day.

• Shannon May 26, 2012 at 9:17 AM #

Sleeping in is the best and a bird house is a great idea! If I had a backyard I would put one up with Amelia!