PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

mom blog childrens fashion

Kisses

Here’s Princess A blowing kisses. She is so good at it!
park new york city toddler mom blog

THAT FACE!

We went outside and when she saw some swings in the distance she started making THAT FACE. What does it mean?
sunglasses toddler childrens fashion

Shades

Princess A will wear sunglasses now that she can put them on herself. She is just like me and the bigger the sunglasses the better!
nyc mom blog childrens fashion

I will find the park Entrance!

She decided that she really wanted to swing and started to look for the entrance.
fun baby fashion gap saucony childrens fashion

This is kinda fun!

Princess A didn’t find the park entrance but she had a lot of fun running in circles!
childrens fashion new york city caucony

One Day You Will Be Mine Swing!

Then she gave up and went back to the fence and stared at the swings. Don’t worry. I put her in the stroller and we went swinging so everything turned out alright!

Shoes- Saucony via Diapers.com

Pants- via SuperGlamFans Amelie and Marie

Shirt- via SuperGlamFan Svetlana

Sunglasses- Gap

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Amélie May 17, 2012 at 8:16 AM #

Aww.. The first pic is so cute!! I send her a kiss by the net, as I can’t really to kiss her!! <3
    She's so glam with her glasses!! 😉

• Shannon May 17, 2012 at 10:31 AM #

Thanks Amelie. She is blowing kisses to France for you!

• Amélie May 17, 2012 at 10:39 AM #

Thank you, it’s so cute and it makes me happy!! 😉

2. Lisanne May 17, 2012 at 11:06 AM #

With that cute top and those sunglasses, she looks like a cute little frog!!! She makes me think of a kid tv show character we got here: Germaine, the vegetarian frog (the name rhymes in french!). She’s vegetarian because she does not eat flies and she “teach” some healthy recipes that kids can make themselves!!!

• Shannon May 17, 2012 at 12:25 PM #

LOL, Princess A hates to eat meet she will probably be a vegetarian when she is older.

• Lisanne May 17, 2012 at 1:20 PM #

Did you try fish or seafood ? Even tofu ? I don’t know if you can give that to a 1 year old, but my niece wasn’t a meat lover that much when she was younger but she eats mussels like they was no tomorrow!

• Shannon May 17, 2012 at 7:08 PM #

Princess A loves tofu, edamame, and all seafood. It actually shocks me how she will eat tons of salmon but no chicken lol