MOMMY AND ME AT THE ZOO

mommy me central park zoo new york city

Mommy and Me

Now that Princess A is older I am having fun sharing some of my interests with her. I LOVE that she enjoys animals as much as I do. When I see her gently pet an animal or point to a dog and say, “PUPPY”, it makes my heart melt.

My also melts when she gives me huge hugs, leans on me, puts one arm around me or basically any kind of affection. Just a couple of months ago she couldn’t do these things so now when she so much at points at me or tugs on my skirt it is so irresistible and simple I can’t handle it.

What do your kids do that melts your heart?

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “MOMMY AND ME AT THE ZOO”

1. Jess May 15, 2012 at 5:32 PM #

When I’m relaxing on the couch sometimes Warren will grab a blanket and put it on me. Then he’ll give me a kiss and push the hair off my forehead. It’s the sweetest thing ever. Or when he just randomly says I love you. The best.

• Shannon May 15, 2012 at 7:46 PM #

I can’t wait for Princess A to say I love you!

• Jess May 15, 2012 at 8:12 PM #

Best day of my life was when Warren said I love you for the first time. It was at bed time, I teared up and then sobbed in the bathroom for like 10 minutes. All my hard work and sleepless nights, tears, everything, was suddenly completely worth it. It always was really because I have a great kiddo but that just made my life.

• Shannon May 15, 2012 at 8:34 PM #

I will probably do that! I cried when she hugged me the first time… still do sometimes!

2. Beth May 15, 2012 at 5:53 PM #

My guilty pleasure is taking a nap with my four year old because I know next year he won’t be taking naps anymore. I get in the cuddle time while I can

• Shannon May 15, 2012 at 7:46 PM #

Awwww I dream of taking naps with Princess A but she rolls and kicks in her sleep and I am afraid she would fall off the bed. Maybe next year we will be able to nap together!

3. Jen May 15, 2012 at 11:26 PM #

My daughter is very affectionate with me
    tons of hugs and cuddling, she is definitely a momma’s girl! But the most recent heart melting moment was when I started working again. The first day of work I was gone all day and when I came home she ran to me and was extremely happy to see me and said “mommy you came back to me.” Omg I began
    to cry, she felt as if I was gone for good. That was probably the biggest longest hug ever!

4. Jordan May 16, 2012 at 12:52 AM #

This is so sweet. I love this picture. I love when Rayne does sweet stuff like that. She’s usually pretty independent and doesn’t like to show too much affection. But when she does I fell like I’m doing an alright job. The best moment ever was probably about 4 months ago. I was sick on the couch and out of nowhere she walked up to me and said, “Luh you, Mommy.” Then just walked away like nothing happened! She hasn’t willingly said it to me since then. But she will wake me up sometimes by kissing my face. It’s an amazing feeling knowing your child loves you back.

• Shannon May 16, 2012 at 8:49 AM #

awwwww luh you… to cute!!!!!!