PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY

mommy and me fashion central park zoo

Impressing the Animals with our Style

Today is ZOO day at PoopPeePuke.com. Last week we went to the Central Park Zoo and now today I am sharing all the fun pictures! The Central Park Zoo is not the biggest or best zoo in the world but it is my favorite. It is small enough that a toddler can walk around the whole zoo all by themselves. I also love looking at the animals while being able to see skyscrapers in the background. Also, you can see the whole zoo in less than one hour which is awesome if you are with a small child! Princess A and I wanted to look good for the animals so we wore some cute outfits from Tea Collection.
a topshop dr.suess

Big A Little A

I also wore my special A necklace that I bought in honor of Princess A and The Husband Aaron.
zoo mommy and me tea collection

We LOVE the Zoo!

Our outfits were not matching but they had similar coloring which was fun.
topshop necklace teething

Yum Yum

Princess A thought my necklace was a teething toy.
tea collection new york city central park zoo

Mmmmmmm

I let her chew my necklace because she is cute and she was so well behaved. Stay tuned for pictures of Princess A and the animals…

My Outfit

Shoes- Betsey Johnson

Jeans- Gap

Necklace- TopShop

Dress- Tea Collection

Princess A’s Outfit

Shirt- Tea Collection

Shorts- Tea Collection

Bow- Walmart

Shoes- Saucony via Diapers.com

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

16 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY”

1. Lisa May 15, 2012 at 8:21 AM #

I just have to say…I love your outfit Shannon, that dress is just gawjus. And of Course Princess A looks gawjus like always. Cody has a Zoo day next wk for Kindy so we’re off to the Adelaide Zoo on Tuesday…Our Zoo in Australia is pretty big though, takes more then 1hr to walk around it. Best part of our zoo though is our Pandas, if it wasn’t for them i wldnt go lol, there so peaceful to watch. 🙂

• Shannon May 15, 2012 at 8:28 AM #

i love pandas!!!!! We have another zoo, the Bronx Zoo, which is huge we are working our way up to it. Have fun!

• Lisa May 15, 2012 at 11:59 PM #

thanks Shannon, cody and i will have heaps of fun, and i’ll post a pic of our Pandas Wang Wang and Funi….strange names i know lol

2. Mandy May 15, 2012 at 8:31 AM #

I like the coordinating colors and I love the 3rd picture. Do I spot some animals on your bracelet? Cause that’s totally cute.

• Shannon May 15, 2012 at 9:01 AM #

Mandy, you have a good eye. That’s an elephant bracelet I got from Forever 21 for like $4. I love it

3. Lisanne May 15, 2012 at 8:57 AM #

Super hyper cute photos! You and A made a super mommy/daughter team! I absolutely adore the fourth photo, espacially because you both have the biggest smile ever (ok… for A it’s more because she was chewing your necklace, but still…)! Keep smiling like that!

• Shannon May 15, 2012 at 8:59 AM #

Thanks Lisanne. I love animals and Amelia so it was a fun day!

4. Brianna May 15, 2012 at 9:23 AM #

U both look so adorable and I’m glad she liked the zoo. I took my oldest when she was about that age and she absolutely loved it. The only problem is that the Ft. Worth Zoo has dinosaurs set up all through it and they roar when you pass,she didn’t like those.

• Shannon May 15, 2012 at 11:15 AM #

I can only imagine. I don’t think I would like that either.

5. Amélie May 15, 2012 at 10:46 AM #

I love zoo!! You seem have had a lot of fun at the zoo!!
    You’re so cute together!!
    Your necklace is awesome!! I like it!! 😉

• Shannon May 15, 2012 at 11:14 AM #

Yes animals are awesome. Thanks Amelie!

6. Judi n May 15, 2012 at 12:57 PM #

Omg Shannon you look amazing in the picture that says yum yum. That is diffidently a Kodak moment.

7. Céline May 17, 2012 at 1:44 PM #

I love these pictures. we can see a real moment of complicity between a mother and daughter.