DAY OFF!

mom blog day off

Just Chilling

Aunt Stacey and my Mom got me these cute Tom’s for Mother’s Day. I love them!

Today the Husband will be giving me be giving me his Mother’s day gift which is sleeping in and doing nothing while he takes care of the monster’s. I was going to blog but then I decided I need a day off. A couple of previously scheduled posts will go up but I won’t be writing anything new today. I will be back tomorrow with my usual glamour and poop, pee, and puke!

Tags: , , , , , ,

12 Responses to “DAY OFF!”

1. Jen May 14, 2012 at 9:18 AM #

You so deserve it! Enjoy you day off!

2. Amélie May 14, 2012 at 9:42 AM #

Enjoy your day off with Princess A and the Husband!!
    You deserve it, you make a awesome job.

3. Nadine May 14, 2012 at 11:18 AM #

Enjoy your day off! You deserve it! 🙂

4. snarkysarcasticbish May 14, 2012 at 2:16 PM #

Do not dare to respond to me lol, but congrats!! WTG!!! Have Fun!!! I’m so happy for you. I have been taking time off too. God it was needed. I’m honestly still on a mental vacay, cause I just woke up, but hey!!!!! Tis a great feeling.

• Shannon May 14, 2012 at 2:36 PM #

I could never not respond to you lol

5. Dijana May 14, 2012 at 5:04 PM #

They’re super cute! And you got yourself Aunt Stacey to get you a gift 🙂 I reckon now I have to find me an Aunt Stacey and I’m not sharing when I find her! LOL 🙂 Hope you’re all doing well and Happy (little belated) Mother’s Day.

• Shannon May 14, 2012 at 7:51 PM #

Yes, Aunt Stacey gets me gifts occasionally lol

6. Mandy May 15, 2012 at 8:39 AM #

I hope you got to truly enjoy a day off. I got breakfast and lunch made for me and then daddy stayed home with the kids and got them fed and in bed while I got to go to a nice dinner with another mommy friend and just chat and enjoy celebrating what we do at home by truly taking a break.

I’m totally digging the shoes. I just ordered some Toms for our family pictures next month, can’t wait to try ’em out.

• Shannon May 15, 2012 at 9:00 AM #

Yes, Toms are comfy and so cute. I am glad you had fun. I really enjoyed sleeping in yesterday. that was the best part lol