WHAT PRINCESS A LIKED MOST?!?!?!

horse toy baby ralph lauren

Hello Horse!

So we paid admission to a petting zoo and you know what Princess A was interested in the most? Not the real life living animals but a stuffed horse head on a stick. Seriously?
horse toy toddler ralph lauren

So soft!

Whenever I tried to get her interested in an actual animal she ran away to these horses. I guess I should have used the money I spent on the petting zoo admission and bought her a toy horse. Sometimes kids are so weird!

Tags: , , , , ,

7 Responses to “WHAT PRINCESS A LIKED MOST?!?!?!”

1. Karen Dent May 7, 2012 at 9:06 AM #

But Mom! Everyone knows that every princess needs a pony! LOL! We took Katie to a petting zoo when she was a little bit older than Princess A, she got bit by a goat. Thankfully it didn’t stifle her love of all animals. My son would have loved the rabbits. He has a pet dwarf bunny. He is soft and cuddly. My daughter has a pet canary that sings non-stop, thankfully it is a pretty sound. We are getting our new puppy in less than 2 weeks. I sometimes feel like I live in a zoo!

2. star May 7, 2012 at 9:12 AM #

Hahahahh!
    Too funny!
    I guess she knows the stuffed horse will never leave her…

• Shannon May 7, 2012 at 10:48 AM #

maybe… that’s a good idea… she also loves all things fuzzy!

3. Megan May 7, 2012 at 9:54 AM #

Reading through this reminded me of different times I’ve done special things with my niece. Taking her to the zoo an hour away and her favorite part being the play place that is similar to the one at the mall 10 minutes away. Her having as much fun at the local big box pet store as we did at the zoo. That is why every time PITA suggests we take her to the EXPENSIVE amusement park nearby, I strongly suggest we wait til she is quite a bit older.

• Shannon May 7, 2012 at 10:47 AM #

I agree. I thought Amelia was old enough for a petting zoo but I guess not lol!

4. Mandy May 8, 2012 at 12:47 AM #

We took Lily to the zoo at 19 months and she still didn’t really get it. She was more interested in just walking around and pushing her stroller. She did get into a few animals, but not worth an expensive zoo trip.

• Shannon May 8, 2012 at 7:23 AM #

We got a pass to a bunch of stuff in NYC so it wasn’t too expensive. Princess A mostly enjoyed the walking but I had tons of fun with the animals!