CUTE AUSTRALIAN SHEPARDS!

australian shepards

Adorable Australian Shepards

Since its National Freckles Day I have decided to post some pics of some more dogs! Dogs brighten my day so you can email me pictures of your dogs whenever and I will post them on my blog. It might take me awhile because I am why behind on my work but I will post them!

I was having a bad day and I came across some cute Australian Shepard puppies and I was instantly happy. Turns out the puppies are Australian Shepards and from a breeder in Germany named Sonja who runs Blue Valley Aussies.

In the picture above is Kessy, Odin, Smokey, and Makani. They are so beautiful and the flowers in the background just makes the picture even more perfect.

Thanks Sonja for cheering me up but now I want another dog and I really don’t have the time for one!!!!

Check out Blue Valley Aussies if you want a new adorable dog!!!

Tags: , , , ,

7 Responses to “CUTE AUSTRALIAN SHEPARDS!”

1. Lisanne May 3, 2012 at 7:54 PM #

One of my aunt got a australian sheperd. One like Kessy(the one at the far left). Those kind of dog are really really dedicated to their owner. When my aunt home and she send him outside, he would finish by checking every window if he could spot my aunt. If not, he would start whinning and get crazy until he could spot my ant again. His name is Paco but the family kinda nicknamed him the kangaroo dog, since they can jump very high without taking a elan….

2. Jordan May 3, 2012 at 10:30 PM #

I LOVE Australian Shepherds! My Grandma had one when I was little, named Zeek. He had one blue eye and one brown eye. I want one so bad!

• Shannon May 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM #

Me too. That’s cool that Zeek had different colored eyes!

3. sonja May 4, 2012 at 9:00 AM #

Dear Shannon,
    thank you for sharing my Australian Shepherds and my website on your blog.
    You are always welcome to meet/visit us in Germany.
    “Aussies” can have a lot of eye colores…sometime 2 different in one eye. sometimes a little bit confusing lol.
    Take care,
    Sonja!

• Shannon May 4, 2012 at 9:08 AM #

That is so cool and it makes me love Aussies even more!

• Sonja May 5, 2012 at 12:28 PM #

The Aussies in the U.S. have usually docked tails, but in Germany we have a strict law that says that it is not alowed to dock the tails :-) So, when you want an aussie someday, you know that they have no tail in USA, and if you want one with a tail, you know where you can get one then LOL.
        Take care,
        Sonja!

• Shannon May 5, 2012 at 12:31 PM #

Thanks! That’s good they don’t dock tails in Germany. I think it is so mean. And my favorite part of a dog is their tail!