NEW YORK MOMS REPRESENT

NEW YORK MOMS

New York Socks

I am very proud of living in New York City and that I chose this fabulous town to raise both my human and canine kids in. I love showing off my New York love through fashion. Above are some fun New York City socks my sister bought me.
brooklyn industries sweater

Brooklyn Industries Rocks

I also love to support local fashion brands. I have loved bags by Brooklyn Industries since I moved to New York 10 years ago. But recently I became aware that they also make clothes. I must have been living in a cave because their pieces are so fun! Here I am rocking my New York mom style in my New York clothes.

Do you like to dress to represent where your are from? If so how do you show your hometown pride?

Sweater- Brooklyn Industries

Pants- Gap

Socks- Little Missmatched

Boots- Betsey Johnson

Sunglasses-Chanel

Stroller- Uppababy

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “NEW YORK MOMS REPRESENT”

1. Jess May 2, 2012 at 5:10 PM #

Wear a parka and shorts at the same time. Welcome to Minnesota! lol Honestly, not sure. I’ve never really thought about it 🙂

• Shannon May 2, 2012 at 6:59 PM #

LOL. I don’t know much about Minnesota so I have no idea what you could wear but I am sure there is something.

2. Missy May 2, 2012 at 5:21 PM #

I refuse to wear anything with onions all over it lol being from the Walla Walla valley but I do love wine and we have great wineries so I guess I support that way

3. Jordan May 2, 2012 at 8:28 PM #

I can’t even get over how awesome your outfit is.

4. M. May 3, 2012 at 3:37 AM #

Clothing that represents where I’m from?!? *snort, giggle*

I’m a born NEANDERTHAL! What am I supposed to wear? Self-slain fur and some plants?
    😉

Er… No, nor really…

*roflcopter*

5. Melody May 3, 2012 at 3:08 PM #

I’m from Arizona. Right now I’m just wearing whatever will keep me the coolest lol. When I was little, I had a lot more pride in my state because things were a lot better then. Now, not so much. I don’t like the school system here and I don’t really want my daughter going to school here. Her father and I have considered looking around California and maybe in a few years ( if we can do it ) move there. We’re not sure though.

• Shannon May 4, 2012 at 12:02 AM #

Yeah I can kinda see what you mean. I have never been to Arizona so I only know from the news… to bad because from what I hear the state is beautiful!

• Melody May 4, 2012 at 3:34 PM #

It has it’s moments. Flagstaff and Prescott are nice. Also Sedona.