MESSY MOM HAIR

messy-hair-mom-blog

I Love My Hair

I am a mom. I have messy curly hair. And I am pleased as punch about it.

Tags: , , , ,

10 Responses to “MESSY MOM HAIR”

1. Camilla (@Gamolie) May 2, 2012 at 10:14 AM #

I think you have beautiful hair. I’ve always loved red hair, and colored mine for a long time but it just looked colored. I envy those of you with natural red hair. And naturally curly hair. 🙂 (Although these days I love my grey, too.)

• Shannon May 2, 2012 at 1:29 PM #

Thanks. I actually have some gray hair in front. It doesn’t show up in pics for some reason. Maybe because it is so light compared to the rest of my hair. Anyway, I thought I would be upset when I got grey hair but I wasn’t I was actually proud.

2. Missy May 2, 2012 at 10:56 AM #

I have messy hair to someday when our kids are older it will be done properly.I can admit I am that mom who wears her pjs to the bus stop

• Shannon May 2, 2012 at 1:28 PM #

LOL, I am still in my PJs

3. Jordan May 2, 2012 at 12:40 PM #

As you should be. You have beautiful hair! My hair is always messy. I have wavy, wild hair. Plus I haven’t brushed my hair since I was in middle school. But I can honestly say I enjoy my hair as well. 🙂

• Shannon May 2, 2012 at 1:28 PM #

I don’t brush my hair either. It makes it dry and frizzy.

• Jordan May 2, 2012 at 1:50 PM #

Mine too! It just frizzes out the waves and I look like I stuck my finger in a light socket. But, this post inspired me to blog about my own messy mom hair and topics like it. Is it okay if I mention your blog in it?

• Shannon May 2, 2012 at 7:05 PM #

Sure, you can mention me. Just email me when you post it so I can read it 🙂

4. Mandy May 3, 2012 at 8:12 AM #

Thank you for saying it’s ok to have frizzy hair. While I don’t have frizzy hair, I just have funky hair that does whatever it wants, you inspire me… I bought my first headbands (shh.. don’t tell the hubby, he said the last month credit card activity was slow, so I had to work on building it back up 🙂 ) My 2 year old does have some curl to her hair, it’s humidity dependent.. and you remind me that it’s ok for her to just be natural.

• Shannon May 3, 2012 at 9:15 AM #

It’s awesome to be natural. My hair changes in humidity as well. I thing funky hair is more interesting.