PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Princess A and Aunt Stacey

Here is Princess A and Aunt Stacey chilling. I put the princess in an outfit by Tea Collection that Aunt Stacey gave her at her last visit. This time, Aunt Stacey bought her a book called, This Little Piggy went to Prada. It’s a book filled with nursery rhymes that have been glammed up a bit for the fashionista baby.

Princess A Shows of Her Driving Skills

After Princess A was done sitting in Aunt Stacey’s lap she decided to show off her driving skills in her Disney princess car.

Baby Stink Eye

Then Princess A gave me the stink eye because I am not as cool as Aunt Stacey. See Aunt Stacey started buying Princess A clothes from Tea Collection before she was born. I had never heard of Tea Collection until my sister showered me with their clothes at my baby shower. Well Aunt Stacey is a children’s fashion expert because this year Tea Collection was awarded the “Stylish Tot” 2012 Cribsie Award. They beat out brands like Stella McCartney and J. Crew!

Going for a walk!

Here’s Princess A happy again because we are going on a walk and Aunt Stacey gave her some more clothes from Tea Collection. We can’t wait to share them with you!

Dress- Tea Collection

Shoes- Converse via Diapers.com

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY”

1. Lisanne April 28, 2012 at 8:16 AM #

Cutie pie!!! Aunt S seems to be a expert on kids fashion… She should start a business 🙂 Princess A could be her model for all her outfits ideas!

OH! And before I totally forgot (again!)… awesome job on your blog! I luv the way it’s look like now!

• Shannon April 28, 2012 at 9:21 AM #

Thank you Lisanne. Yes, I think my sister should be a baby stylist!!!!

2. Nadine April 28, 2012 at 1:30 PM #

Princess A becomes more beautiful every day. Such an adorable little girl.
    She looks so cool with the Converse shoes.
    And her hair… OMG! So cute! 🙂

3. snarkysarcasticbish April 28, 2012 at 4:34 PM #

Awwwwwwwwwwww darling, I love that dress on her. It brings out the color of her hair. Those shoes are just so perfect.

4. Dijana April 28, 2012 at 5:17 PM #

OK, that the Princess looks super glam and super cool, it’s agreed. Now, I have a serious question. Where do I get me an Aunt Stacey? 🙂 Hope you’re all having wonderful weekend!

• Shannon April 28, 2012 at 6:05 PM #

I don’t know i wish I had an Aunt Stacey lol. I have a sister Stacey but she doesn’t bu me clothes because I am not as cute as Princess A.

• Dijana April 29, 2012 at 5:00 PM #

I knew it…those Aunt Staceys are hard to come by. Well, a girl can always hope, eh? Just in case I discover a stash of Aunt Staceys, I’m sending one over LOL!

5. Mandy April 29, 2012 at 8:02 AM #

We have a couple of tea collection clothes. I hadn’t heard of them either until my Aunt sent some our way. They’re very cute. I’ve heard great things about long lasting pj’s, but I haven’t tried them yet myself. Great job on the dress Aunt S!

I love that her little converse don’t have laces.

• Shannon April 29, 2012 at 11:01 AM #

Yes. I can’t deal with laces even for myself! The Tea Collection PJs do last a very long time!