THE FAMILY SMILE

Princess A’s smile and light blonde reddish hair has reminded me of my sister Stacey and brother Scott when they were babies. Above is a picture of Aunt Stacey with our Grandma. Here’s Princess A at the Plaza with Aunt Stacey. She is smiling at her because she knows Aunt Stacey is the one who gets her all her glam clothes! Doesn’t Princess A’s profile smile look like her Aunt Stacey’s when she was a baby? Genetics are crazy!!!!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “THE FAMILY SMILE”

1. Lisanne April 25, 2012 at 4:44 PM #

O.O Are you sure Amelia is YOUR daughter ? LOL! In the second pic, your sister and Amelia look like twins, without having the same age! And I just noted that Amelia seems to have a little cute turned-up nose, adorable!

• Shannon April 25, 2012 at 5:38 PM #

She is mine but she really reminds me of my sister as a baby. My sister also had the same mischivous smile that Amelia has.

• Lisanne April 25, 2012 at 8:04 PM #

Glad you have such good relations with your family (at least with youre grandma & sister) and that they seem to be so involved. And Amelia seems to adore her aunt and they are definitely related!

• Shannon April 25, 2012 at 8:39 PM #

Yes, we are lucky. Princess A is close to all of her family members!!!!

2. Melissa April 25, 2012 at 6:49 PM #

That is so sweet! My son looks just like me, only with facial hair. It unnerves people LOL

• Shannon April 25, 2012 at 8:40 PM #

LOL, I think Amelia looks like her Daddy but her profile reminds me of my sister.

3. Karen Dent April 25, 2012 at 9:02 PM #

Wow they do look alike! My sister was at my aunt’s house a few years ago and was looking at a black and white photo she had on her fridge. My sister said “Where did you get that picture of Sheldon (Sheldon is my sister’s son)?” My aunt said “that isn’t Sheldon that is your Uncle Kevin.” My nephew looks so much like my uncle that even my sister was mixed up. When my son was a baby he looked a lot like my nephew.

• Shannon April 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM #

It’s weird isn’t it? People used to think my brother and cousin were twins. I am glad I am not crazy though because I have thought Amelia looked like my sister for a while now.