PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

Here is Princess A walking to her car to take her to the Eloise Tea at the Plaza. I don’t have as many pictures this time because I didn’t have my glam camera with me 🙁 I am finally getting Princess A to keep sunglasses on! No more pictures please! Here we are walking into the Plaza. I wish I was as glam as Princes A!!! Here we are at the Eloise store. I we ended up getting Princess A a stuffed turtle and dog. Here’s Princess A playing on her pink piano again. I am really starting to consider buying one for her! Princess A looked so cute in the bib that Aunt Stacey bought for her. And of course she devoured the sweets. Princess A did a little better this time with her eating but she still got some on her face.

Dress- DVF for Gap Kids

Shoes- Stride Rite

Bow- Walmart via SuperGlamFan Brianna

Bib- Aunt Stacey

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

13 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Lisa April 24, 2012 at 8:27 AM #

Nawww i SO want that dress and them gawjus pink sunglasses…Princess A totally Rocks both though….Very Glam 🙂

• Shannon April 24, 2012 at 8:38 AM #

Join the club. I want all of Princess A’s clothes in my size

2. Brianna April 24, 2012 at 8:27 AM #

That dress is so adorable. It looks like she had fun! The pink piano would go great in her room with all her other glam things. My daughter wants a drum set to play like Ben has. I told her she needs to get a little older. She is also wanting to play my bass. I’m also really glad that you continue to get use out of the bows. It’s so hard to find things they will keep in there hair if you actually get something to stay in it.

• Shannon April 24, 2012 at 8:39 AM #

I love the bows!!!! I wish I had room for the piano. I am thinking maybe I will have room when she is potty trained and we get rid of the changing table but we shall see. A drum set though would totally annoy me lol

• Brianna April 24, 2012 at 8:59 AM #

I know right. Learning to play that thing makes it sound like somebody died to me. I told her maybe the piano. My grandmother had mine at the moment since I have no room for it.

3. Lisanne April 24, 2012 at 8:41 AM #

You both rocks those outfits! Green is definetely your color! And pink for Princess A…. I luv the face she make in the last picture! It’s like: come to me sweets… I won’t hurt you…. She’s really staring at them !!!???

• Shannon April 24, 2012 at 8:46 AM #

I know!!!! She doesn’t get them that often so she gets really excited when she does.

4. judi April 24, 2012 at 8:54 AM #

Shannon Amelia never seems to bore any of us. With her adorable ways and great sense of fashion.(We all know she gets it from you.) I love your dress btw. Stay fab

• Shannon April 24, 2012 at 11:02 AM #

Thank you Judi!!!!!!

5. Star April 24, 2012 at 9:33 AM #

So sweet!
    We don’t have anything like that around here, unless you drive all the way to Disney for an outrageously priced character breakfast.
    And of course, I don’t think Eliose is Ian’s ‘cup of tea’… LOL
    You both looked glad, BTW…

6. jolijn April 24, 2012 at 11:36 AM #

Ahww… I wish it was that warm in here, so I could wear a dress as well!
    Sunny pics, and I love the little pink piano, especially when Amelia plays it <3

You both look so good! Have a nice day (in here, it rains and hails right now :S)!

• Shannon April 24, 2012 at 12:14 PM #

I hope it gets nicer soon!

7. Melissa April 24, 2012 at 5:13 PM #

You both look absolutely wonderful and I’m sure this time was easier because Princess A knew what to expect. You should absolutely get her a small piano if you can afford it. I always had musical instruments growing up and while I’m not terribly talented, I loved making “music” when no one was listening LOL.