TODDLER HAIR

Princess A’s hair is starting to grow in and I love every last strand of it!

Tags: , , , ,

14 Responses to “TODDLER HAIR”

1. corrina April 23, 2012 at 11:21 AM #

her hair is so lovely an curly….beautiful : 0

2. Karen Dent April 23, 2012 at 11:41 AM #

Yay for growing hair! Katie was almost 3 before I could even get those little tiny piggy tails in it. What helped her get the nice long thick hair she has today is trimming it to get rid of all the baby wisps I loved so much. Now she has a beautiful thick head of hair with natural highlights that people pay a lot of money to get. Lucky kid!

• Shannon April 23, 2012 at 12:44 PM #

I will try trimming the baby wisps. maybe that will help

3. Camilla (@Gamolie) April 23, 2012 at 1:27 PM #

Love it! My daughter finally grew hair just after a year, too, and looked just like Amelia’s. The only thing I’ve ever cut is the bangs because they grew at an angle that made them constantly poke her in the eye. I’m not cutting anything else for years. It’s now down to between her shoulder blades, and I love it.

4. Jordan April 23, 2012 at 5:22 PM #

I know how you feel. Rayne was born with a lot of dark hair, then it all fell out! Her hair is growing back now. But it’s a total mullet. I don’t really care, though, because I’ve been wait so long for her to have hair that I can style, It doesn’t matter how it grows! I can’t even explain how cute she looks in a ponytail. You’ll be able to see for yourself with Princess A really soon!

• Shannon April 23, 2012 at 6:46 PM #

I can’t wait. I am already in love with her big curl at the back.

• Jordan April 23, 2012 at 7:15 PM #

She has beautiful hair. Her curls are adorable. Rayne’s hair is wavy and wild, like mine. It’s difficult to keep under control. But cute nonetheless. Princess A is going to have fabulous curly, red hair!

• Shannon April 23, 2012 at 9:14 PM #

Curly hair is the best!!!!!

5. Mandy April 23, 2012 at 7:08 PM #

Such cute hair! She’s going to be a curly girl too. Lily had short hair at her first birthday (boy cut short)… but pretty full. She just turned 2 and when it’s wet and not a curly frizz mess it’s super long…. so A’s hair will probably grow fast too. I haven’t cut any part of it yet, I just can’t part with the baby hair.

• Shannon April 23, 2012 at 9:17 PM #

I haven’t cut Princess A’s hair ever even though I should probably cut the wisps!

6. Lisa April 24, 2012 at 5:52 AM #

That’s just way too cute 🙂