PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Princess A is starting to run. Watch out!!! We were going to go to the zoo but Princess A was teething so we stayed home and she just ran around with her giraffe teether. That counts. Right? I love chasing Princess A but I am probably saying that because she hasn’t been walking that long. Ask me again next month! I just love how her hair is growing in the back. So cute! I let her run around the hallway in an effort to tire her out before naps. It seems to be working because she has been taking longer naps lately. KNOCK ON WOOD! When she has had enough of running around she bangs on our apartment door and yells “DA DA” and then the Husband answers and she runs in really fast and slams the door on me. Kids!

Hoodie, Shorts, and Shirt- Carter’s

Shoes- See Kai Run

Giraffe Teether- Vulli

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY”

1. Star April 19, 2012 at 9:15 AM #

LOL…. yeah, I’m not looking forward to the stage, b/c I know I’m going to have to deadbolt everything!
    Child locks will not stop my little monster!
    He’s almost figured out how to get the top off his snack puffs & he can pull his links apart, that hold his toys on his exersaucer…
    So, walking/running is not going to be fun for me…
    Atleast we’ll be out of our apartment, so I don’t have to worry about him falling down 3 flights of stairs… 😛

• Shannon April 19, 2012 at 9:24 AM #

That will be good! Stair our difficult. Princess A learned how to take her diaper off today. Oh NO!

• Star April 19, 2012 at 9:28 AM #

OMG! Not fun!
        Ian has mastered whining… It’s a very high pitched noise… Grrr!
        My oldest never did that, so this is new to me… 😛
        Yes, climbing 57 stairs is not fun w/ a 17 lb. baby, either….
        No elevators here…

2. Karen Dent April 19, 2012 at 10:52 AM #

Katie used to lock me out of the house when she was 2. I would take the dogs out to the front porch and she would lock the door behind me. My husband was away most of that summer for work and I had no back up key anywhere. I had to rely on her being kind enough to let me back in. We finally put a lock with a keypad on the door so I could get back in.
    I saw you say she likes to take her diaper off now, put it on backwards then she can’t reach the tabs, either that or a piece of tape that stretches across both tabs. I used cloth diapers for my son and for Katie after she was a year. They couldn’t undo the snaps on those so it made it easier, prevented a lot of messes!

• Shannon April 19, 2012 at 1:02 PM #

Backwards diaper!!!! Good idea!!!

3. Melissa April 19, 2012 at 7:16 PM #

Adorable as usual and oh no about the diaper. I have no words, but the backwards idea sounds like worth a try! It’s good you have a place she can run and not be in danger. The city is hard to find a good place for that and the floors look very clean compared to some places I’ve lived (not bad buildings, just bad maintenance) Congrats on making it this far without totally losing your mind though. We’re here for you!

• Shannon April 19, 2012 at 7:29 PM #

Thank you Melissa and Thanks for mentioning us on your blog!

• Melissa April 22, 2012 at 8:34 PM #

You’re welcome! Your blog always makes everything seem nicer during the day. Even when times are hard, Princess can make me smile!